Thursday, November 08, 2007

HAPPY DEEPAVALI !!!

Hey guys! happy deepavali!!!
Bout my day? Pretty ffunny..
haha..I woke up this morning..
thinking i was in the noon shift..
meaning i start work at 12..
But when i came out of the bathroom after washing up..
My phone rang and it was Quiksilver calling me.
It was like.. 9.40am? the time i should be there.. =P
And i was like.. oh noo.. sumthin surely wrong..
i pick up.. it was Jeff.. he was like.. Celine..u not here yet?
i said.. no ar.. i 12pm go in wht..
he was like... Nooooo leee..! 10! i was like..
A shytttttttt... see wrong.. =.=!!!
I rush to get dress and all and called my dad..
and my hair.. yes.. my hair.. i din take it out..
i din take out the bread.. and like.. i was rushing to take it out..
one by one.. I was like OMGGGGGG...
there couldn't be a better time for me to be late..=.=
When i took all of em out.. my hair was like BOOM..
As fluffy and curly and afro-ish as can be.. xD!
Reached work at 10am.. and haizz..
coz i was late.. i gotta work extra half hour without gettin paid..
ah well..beteter than pay get cut. haha.. =P


I walked in and my collegues was like.. Waaaa new hairstyle? haha.. Day was fine.. hillarious thing was tht.. theres this camera dude.. well he sells camera.. friend of my friend.. and evrytime i having break.. nowadays.. like today.. i was walking out of the shop and he was like goin down the escalator.. suddenly he shouted out for me.. but i just continue walking.. xD!!!!! then he ran to catch up with me and started to try to get to know me.. i was like LOLL.. and he was like.. Hey.. Whens ur off day? And he asked me on a date. =.= Zadaao. I was like.. Err.. i go buy my food. ciaoz. =P hahahahahaha...
And after work..I went to Secret Recipe with mummy! yesh! its her birthday.. So we ate cake! duhh.. haha.. and had a great great time together.. =) alone.. hehe.. then went to the supermart and the popcorn guy was there.. and he was like .. I miss you.. and when i was leaving he said.. I miss u again.. and i love u.. =.= SWTS............. after tht the supermart was closing edy.. tht popcorn guy also finish work liao.. i was walking around looking for my dad.. and tht guy was like stalking me.. =.=............... everywhere i go.. he's there. he sees me passing by goin to the next lane.. he u-turn and rush so tht he'll bump into me...
i was like ............................................................
OH YA! TOMORROW I'M OFF! WOHOOO! AS IN.. Today lar.. coz its 1.34am. hahahaa..Aw yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! wohoooooo! i'm gonna enjoy my day to the fullest and yesh! i wanna watch STAR DUST! Aw yeaaaaa! i cant wait for camp! i cant wait for dec! i cant wait for christmas babehhhh!
i j u s t l o v e m y l i f e . =D

No comments:

Post a Comment