Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mummy i love you!!! She's my superwoman..=)

My day was bad in the morning...=.=
started off bad.. gr.........

let me just blog out my msg to this two people.

first of all.. You misai.. if u not happy about something.. and u wanna dulan.. then dont dulan behind my back. come straight to my face and tell me. Dont need scared i not good terms with u or i dont like you. u talk behind peoples back somehow it'll get to tht person in the end. U angry with me.. tell me.. i dun mind one.. dun go and scold my homey coz they din do anything. oh right.. i forgot to say tht if u talk behind peoples back abt others.. somehow others will also do the same thing to you. coz yesh, u might not realise this but alot of ppl come to me and talk abt u and all that. but anyhow.. i din go like.. yeah lor yeah lor.. he like dis like dat.coz that would make me a gossiper. Noob. U may think like.. i din scold u infront of u coz i respect u. HEY MAN. if u respect me enough u will come right up to my face and tell me and not go behind my back. NOW.. you.. you kecik mite.. at first.. i thought my first impression on you was wrong... but in the end it turn out to be right afterall.. the first time.. i din reli like.. wanna get close to you.. coz i just felt tht u weren't such a good friend. but i was like.. ahhh.. wat the heck. and u see.. true friends stand up for each other and not go against each other for being respected or fame.. or popular name or whatever. we help each other like how i stood up for you and protected you.. and what did you do? aiyar.. i'm not so disapointed anyway.. i knew this was coming.. but i was just waiting for it. hehs.. anyways.. i'm still here if u need anything.
Siti is my one and only person i can trust from the start at work till this day. =) she's such a sweetheart. the only thing i would miss when i stop work would be you. =)
anyways.. Tebrau city had this..
er..daily fresh thingy..whoever eat like..
the most cups of blended ice stuffs..
in a minute.. will have a chance of winning RM10000!
haha.. ten thousand.. they will collect all the winners and ..
on sunday.. they'll battle it out..
haha..not bad wor.. u get to eat free stuffs..
and win money.. hmmm..
oh ya! some detyne girls were walking arnd..
they came into my shop..
their shirt dentyne,bag also..
suddenly they gave me a bunch of dentyne..
new flavours one.. dunno wht flavour..forget..hahaha..
so coool! free dentyne! now i got like..
tons of em! can last me till end of this month for work..
mwahhahahaa.. i must keep fresh breath one le..=)
I went home.. mummy ask me go my room..i went in.. i saw ALOT of plastic bags on my bed.. she said.. nah.. everything here for you.. try and see whether u can wear.. i was like.. WOHOOOOOOOOoo!!!!!!!!! so i try try the clothes lor.. and all fits perfectly right.. =D aw yeahhh... she went shopping and bought stuffs for me... i'm soooo happpy with wht i got.. mwhahahaa... mummy i super love you..! ur my superwoman. =)
Because of u being so thoughtful.. u made my day end.. with a happy ending. =) muacks..! i love uu !
enough for today. =)
I saw the most beautiful rainbow with...

No comments:

Post a Comment