Thursday, November 15, 2007

BB! I'm so proud of you!!!!!

MWAHAHAHHAHA!
UPSR results came out today!
And my darlyn baby brother got 4A 1B!
I'm so proud of tht boy.. hahaha.. ALTHOUGH..
you din get to beat me..(oh wait.. he cant beat me coz i got straights. =P)
or rather get same as me..hahahaha...
but at least u beat MEL and Ben! wohooooo!!!
And not bad there kiddo.. u din study..
game whole year but u got good results..
THAT MEANS? ur smart.. hahaa..
AND THAT doesnt mean..
u dun have to study.. it means! when u study harder..
u'll get the BEST results u can get. =)
Mwhs!


People.. my day was like normal.. haha.. not too tiring today.. though i went home pretty late.. it was okay! =) hmm.. not much to say today. =D no ppl kacau.. coz i ate in the store.. hahahaha.. =P k larhs..
I CANT WAIT FOR CAMP! I CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! I CANT WAIT TILL I STOP WORKING! hahahaha...
I feel like i'm wasting my life lar when i work. its like days pass by without me realising it.. and suddenly one month is over.. and i do the same thing EVERYDAY. the good part is tht i get money lar. =P
U cant love someone else if you dont love urself.

No comments:

Post a Comment