Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Today was so fun tht i cant say much. haha.. i really miss them all so much.. =) Da xiang and Wen Long belanja me alot of stuffs.. hahaa.. and i bought my mummy's present today.. 2 handbags from PADINI. one for dinner.. those small nice nicesh dinner handbags and those everyday use punya handbag. =) tho it cost me a hole in the pocket but ah well.. its for her. =) haha.. and they helped me carry those handbags till we left for home. =) how nice of them. wen long and da xiang to be specific. haha.. first was with everyone.. but cynthia and da xiang came late.. when they came the rest wanted to leave already. and they felt like.. wat theeee.. just come then go back.. hahaha.. so i stayed on.. hang out with em. had a real great time. =)
Thanks for the awesome day out darlings.
I love u all.!
PS:! i found back the keychain tht kimmy and jeremy got me. hahas.. i found it on the stairs. in my hse. xD and i tot i lost it durin work. =/ thank God. =)
Christmas is near. I cant wait!
My work place..aka Tebrau City is already playing chrismas songs.
Gives me tht excited feeling tht christmas is just around the corner!
i love those christmas songs. they give me a certain..
peaceful feeling.. =)
I love christmas!
All I want For Christmas Is You.
I dont want any special you, i just want my family.
=) my sweethearts,
Lets have an awesome christmas together this year.
i love you all.
Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment