Wednesday, November 28, 2007

no mood no mood no mood!!!

...................................................
STUPID LATIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u ruin my day.. oh wait.. its DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSs........
stupid larh.. reli damn stupid.
grrr! its like u got nth better to do isit?
its like.. just coz i'll be stopping work in 3 days..
he wants to give me hell in this last few days.
Noob.

i went to work. i din look, talk, smile. at all. at him.
i just stood far away from him.
and just do wht i do. but not a word.
only when customers come in i talk.
but sides tht. i just kept quiet. the whole day.
except when i was with siti alone..
and siti knowing me so well.. tht i'm a chtterbox..
she was like.. OMG! break record! u spoke less than 100 words.
LOL. u arrrr.. =.=!!!
but really lar.. if u all know me well..
u would noe tht i'm a reli talkative person..
so when i'm like really quiet.. its either i'm so tired..
or theres just something wrong.. hahaa..
so when i say i'm tired please believe me and dun keep asking.
xD. coz i reli am. haha. if theres smth wrong i'll speak out one.
dun worry. =) so anyways. work was reli boring..
coz i jaga quiksilver today with latif, amy and hafis.
gaaaaah.. i wan my siti.. =(.......... and faizal...
tmr with stupid latif again. tht noob..
then my last two days in roxy with nice ppl. yay.!

Anyways i really no mood now lar.. so i dun think i'd be sleeping anytime soon.. lol.. i no mood wont sleep one.. haizz.. or rather cant.. =.=....... from today till friday i noon shift. so dun need to wake early. maybe at 11am like dat. and i gotta start packing all my belongings to bring to KL. well.. i'll bring some. but gotta pack so tht when family goes down they can help me bring. dun tell me i wanna bring my stuff with me to camp mehh..
and and i cant wait to get my own laptop. that'll be nice. =)
btw.. i reli dunno how ppl use toilets nowadays. like.. Zzzz... what a disgrace lar.. to all ladies.females. girls. woman! course i cant judge on how guys toilets are. but like whn i go toilet. i open the door.. wanting to pee.. suddenly i see the toilet like dat.. ......................... no 'feel' to kencing already. =.=.. and somethings wrong with me. LOL. everytime i finish eating. after 3o minutes i need to go toilet d. i've been using the toilet so much nowadays that when the toilet is like not clean it bothers me sooo muchhh! it makes me go like. WALAO. how they use toilet one!!!! ............
enough for today. of my.. rumblings.
PS: thx thx muchiex to Jeremy,Karyn and Aaron for trying to cheer me up. ilu. =) mwhs.

No comments:

Post a Comment