Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beowulf SUCKS.

Went out with my sugaa today! =) awww.. how nice to be able to hang out with her again..and this time! we had a camera. mwahahahaa...erm we watched BEOWULF. Let me giv ya some really straight forward feedback. IT SUCKED.
SERIOUSLY.. starting of the movie already got naked ppl walking arnd.. or rather the naked beowulf fighting the monster just coz he wanna be equal to the monster coz its naked too. And like.. the monster is so ugly. and so urgh.. disgusting. and the show is like real people but they make it look animated tht kind. then got alot of really disgusting scenes.. OBSENE! totally..
i think i should stop talking abt it. the more i talk abt it the more i feel like whacking the director who directed this movie.

STUPID SUCKIEST SHOW.

Btw.. after the stupid show.. i dropped smth from my bag but i din know wht it was coz like.. it was dark. i just felt smth drop.. so anyways, me and kim started searching and i was like OH! its not my hp.. good.. then look look.. oh! its my dad super expensive batt. so i was like counting how many were still in my bag and how many i dropped. suddenly i heard a voice said.. Hey, what are u guys looking for? maybe i could help you find it? at tht time.. everyone left the cinema already.. so i tot it was the cleaner.. Apparently it wasnt. it happened to be the guy who was sitting beside me. HAHA. Awww.. and all his friends already left him and went out.. and he still offered to help. how nice of him. =) Oh wow.. Gentlements still exist in the world. =P but very few i may add. =D haha.. so anyways.. found the batt so i was like.. oh nah its okay.. found it already. =)

pictures!

I know i can always lean on her whenever i'm falling coz shes always there. =) i love you..
Lady shall we dance? =)
Anyways! me and kim went looking for well.. something for both of us. =) its a must do tradition! xD hahahaa.. and we found this really nice heart locket! =) we fell in love with it at first sight. haha.. the guy wanted to give us cheaper but the stewpid lady say no.. ! dupidddd!
Anyway, ur the 2nd gentlemen in our day. =) thx. heres a cute! picture of it. haha..=)
After tht she had to leave and well.. i waited for my parents to come pick me up. left for tebrau city.. bought some stuffs and again took alot of pictures. xD
Sighs.. Me and mum got lock out of 'our castle.' LOL! =P
But we dont really care that we were locked outside OUR HOUSE.. its okay. =) HAHA...
Cant u just feel the christmas spirit?! =)
Ahha... went to roxy a while then took a pic? =P
oh yaa.. i bought a t-shirt.. well two t-shirts.. and i got scolded for buying this one by my mum. =.=........ haihs.. she scolded me coz she said i waste money on not nice shirt. =( she say untill like dat i also dun feel like wearing it already. and like.. it cost more than the other shirt i bought which looks uber nice. I wish i could like return it and exchange it for sumthing else. aihhh... now i feel stupid for buying the shirt. =( at first i thought it was unique so buy lor.. then.. now.. aih..
anyways.. had a great day..but abit sad abt the shirt thingy lar.
One side is for Kimmy another is for? Whose gonna feel up tht part? haha.. I tell u who.. I already noe whose picture to put inside.! Of course my future bf lorrr! =P Which i dunno is who yet but will find out in the future. thats why its called future bf. =P haha..

And i'm gonna lock u in my heart so that you'll nvr leave me..=)

1 comment:

  1. dude.. i aint understand a word except for the last part man. LOL.

    ReplyDelete