Sunday, November 25, 2007

Have you ever..

*candid shot by siti*

Heyyyy! anyways right.. On Friday..like.. had a really great day k! so was today! =) yay! coz on friday my sugaa and karyn and kenneth was in TC. so i got to spend my free time with them. =D and alot of other people came to visit me too! i cant rmb tho.. haha.. too much.. xD then today.. saturday.. my dad started badly..
STUPIK LATIF.. U piss me off.. gr. ur the reason we ALL dun wanna work there. Noob..Would u kindly put down that pride and arogance? u spoil everyones day at work. YOU. AND BTW! if u 5 song me dun scold her.. come and scold me lar.. tell right to my face. why u wanna be so two face? its too obvious lar.. Dun try to joke around with me expecting me to laugh at ur jokes.. (lames ones i might add) and make me forget wht a person u are. coz tht wouldn't happen.. it only will if i were a fool. Gaaaah.. i'm so glad i'm stopping work soon. u scold her summore thats it man. ur gonna get it from me. ur up to my head already and dun think i'll keep quiet if u bully her or scold her even one more time.
Sorry abt tht. gotta write out my thoughts i held in for 13 hours at work today. gr. Anyways.. as i was saying.. it started badly.. but then slowly it turn out pretty nicesh. =) well saturday.. Jack jack bday! so i called him to come jusco since he had no plans. was suppose to have lunch together but he came late. =.= so anyways.. nvm! i tot i was gonna have lunch alone again like i always do..=.=....... but then! suddenly 3 lovely ladies came by and had lunch with me! and they even bought me orange juice coz they saw me eating without any drink.. =P those lovely ladies were my classmates. =) good close fwends i may add. =D i love u all!!! ^^ then after a while.. Jack jack came with Aboy..i've not seen aboy like in months! a year maybe? LOL.. finally saw him again and he came wearing his baxx t-shirt making me all jealous.. =( hmmmph! gave jack his present! hahaa.. but sadly i was working so couldnt teman him.. =( so chat with em for like quite long ler.. hahaa.. then they ciao.. then they came back.. xD then we talk talk talk.. suddenly i stop talking to jack and talk to aboy.. and his face suddenly became red. HAHA.. so cuteee!!! then me and jack tease him.. "Ehhh.. why ur face becoming red oneee?" then he look in the mirror it became more red.. he quickly run out the shop. LOL... then after a while he ok d he came back in.. talk to him.. red again.. hahahaa.. cute lar.. xD..
After they left.. i was really so super bored. and tired. and.. TIRED. T_T.. it was 10.30pm.. and suddenly i thought i saw khoo and rui walking in.. but i tot i was just dreaming or sumthing coz i just miss them so badly.. and suddenly they hugged me.. i was like.. OMGGGGGGG... ITS REAL! hahahahahaa.. i was so happy.. my face shoot up and became red ..so red... xD.. awww mannn.. they made my day.. i really so super miss them.. =) I love u both arrrr!!! Miss u guys again... =( i dun careeee.. b4 i go kl i go ur hse challenge u guys to badminton one last time and yam cha till its midnight.. hehe.. =P wo ai ni men !!!!
They so totally made my day.
;) i'm a happy lady.
hehe.
mwhs.
************************************************
LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :
1. laptop
2.Camera
3.Ipod/mp3/mp4
4.Jacket. baggy with zip.
5.more song albums. =D
THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS : Michele

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
1.she's like cuteeee!!!
2.she loves God alot.. =)
3.She's a strong gal at heart..
4.Determine
5.Kind + Friendly = Shes a great gal! =)
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAD DONE FOR YOU :
coming into my life. and being part of it. =D
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU :
a simple Hello coz thats wht connected us to where we are now. =)
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL :
If i were a guy, i would treasure her like no ones buisness. xD coz i know she'll give all she can=) she has a big heart. =D
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE :
Thats because someone would be jealous that i have a friendship going on with her and tht person dont. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment