Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gave it all away..

its been raining like crazy..
stupid roof keeps leaking..
and therefore it makes me loose sleep..
ALOT of sleep.. dammit..
And it has been Soooooo cold wei..
during work i'm practically freezing..

Work was okay..and all the sales tht were made today..
All my customer.. mwahahahahha!
then when i went to have my break..
i didn't eat in the store today coz i tot..
tht it has been so long i'll probally have peace ..
I guess i thought wrong.. =.=...
When i break.. as i was going up the escalator..
i pass by the camera shop..the camera guy was like..
where u going? i say eat lor. he say wait..!
i just go up. HAHA...

I was eating... happily.. SO happily.. suddenly i look up. i saw the camera guy.. looking out for someone. whom so obviously happens to be me. i quickly look down and was like shyt........... then suddenly he saw me and sat down at my table sooo close beside me. and said.. hi.. why din wait for me... i looked up and was like.. Er.. hehe.. hi...............*in my head. $#@$#@$#@damn.* then i continue eating. well i tried to at least. and he just sat there watching me eat. do u know how stupidly uncomfortable tht is? Haizzzzzzzz.... then he started talking to me... and i like no choice.. just layan.. and reply back.. then he say why no drink one? i say save money lar. i drink my own water later. he got up and i was like.. YES! he's going.. suddenly he came back with a cup of pepsi.. ok yeah fine.. tht was nice of him but still i no more appetite to eat lar... =.=... then he so nice.. i just aiyar... layan him a while more.. after tht i ciao.. he also ciao and walk wit me till i reach my shop.. i was like...
.........................................................
reach back shop. the guy who works in ESPRIT came in.. and coz he's so call one of the customer i have to layan him.. he was like.. hey celine.. number? =) gimme ur number lar... i'm ur customer mar.. if i need anything i can contact u mar.. I said.. no.. u can contact quiksilver and ask for me. =D lol... Smart lerr me? MWAHAHHAHAHAA....
Got to go home earlier today.
12 more days of working left baby.!
after tht.. i can finally say..
I QUIT!
LOL!.
Oh.. btw... haha.. everyday i work i get to c guys or i should say jerks two timing their gf.. morning with another girl lovey dovey...evening another girl.. lovey dovey.
wht does celine do..? heh..*rolls eyes*
Aite man. gotta ciao.
U gotta face reality man.
wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment