Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rainbow

hey guys.. slept at 5am this morning..
alaa.. as usual.. hahaha.. coz off today..=)
online banyak banyak lama..=)
like.. really lama..=P..
i keep listening to Jay Chow's new songs..
their really nice.. =) currently..
listening to Cai Hong (rainbow)
gives me that peaceful kind of feeling..

well.. camps coming nearer and i cant wait!
and mages. i'm really sorry tht i wont be able to go to ur bday. =( sowie.. working full day tmr.. haizzz... and btw.. i helped u call her already.. i'm so happy she picked up my call.. =) it actually meant alot to me. just for her to pick up my call. =).


later gonna go shopping with my lovely superwoman..
haha..with mummy...! ^^

Its quite sad that i wont be seeing ma DYC homeys this year again..=(
But hey! i'll get to meet new AFC-ians instead.. =D
DYC-ians! i really really miss u guys... T.T

Hopefully get to go out with my sugaa this coming week..
its been long since we hung out. ;)

i miss my singing kaki.. haha.. that fella.. always so bouncy..
Boo! rest assured ur present will reach u..
hahahahah! coz i'll be in KL during ur bday..mwahaha..=)

Haha..The guy i saw the rainbow with on 1st june 2006..
i miss you too.. =)

Apple.. she's busy-ing with camp now..
but by the time i'm in KL she's a free gal edy..
mwahaha.. she's all mine mine mine! =D

And darn.. when hin loong comes to JB to work and stay.. i'm in KL.
very... =.=.......................


OKAY! times up! time for me to go.!





Kan bu jian ni de siow, wo zhen me sui de zhao

2 comments:

  1. T.T..... CRY!!!! no.... y u leave wen i coming to u my dear??? lol... cannot.... pls dun leave me.... =p.... sad.... either u dun leave JB... OR!!!.... come to KL faster... haha..... take care la... have fun... hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yea lor.. haih.. wrong timing really.. =( i'll be in kl like.. erm.. whole of dec. =) hugs!

    ReplyDelete