Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Suddenly?

Hey...

Well..Slacked the whole day..
Reading back my older post..
I realise that what Apple said was true..
Haha..My entries became shorter..
I'm impress myself at how long i could blog.. O.O
Blogger betul.. =P Sometimes its quite nice..
To read back.. on what had happen in my life so far..
Lotsa ups and downs..


And the people who were always there..
Standing by to catch me if i ever fall.
When u start working.. a week passes by faster than u realise it.
Actually.. honestly.. without ups and downs in our lifes..
Our lifes can be pretty boring ey?
And we'll know nth about pain and hurt..
That would make us in-human. haha..
As we go through our downs.. which also happens to be..
one of our challenges in life.. we learn..
and that makes us more mature in handling our daily life probs.
And also helping out ur friends as u've experienced it b4.



Sometimes things can be pretty unexpected..
People can act unexpectedly. ahaa..

Some people say.. nvr give our ur heart fully to someone coz in the end we'll end up hurt.. well.. for me.. although its a fact that most of us give our all to someone and end up hurt.. the beginings and middles of that relationship and friendship is worth that hurt in the end.. No? people change.. things change.. as time goes by..


two people can start as strangers to bestest of pals and then to total strangers in the end. I find it really hillarious though.. how it can actually turn out that way sometimes. it just makes no total sense.. ? No no i'm not in a sad sad mood.. just typing the words out as i think of em.. hehhh..
And i cant help but realise how much mis-conception of the word L.O.V.E has been going on in this world.. its just sooo stupid.. Some people havent really know someone and already say.. I love you.. or they ask the girl to be their gf or vice versa even before getting to know each other.


i once asked someone..


why are u so desperate for a bf?


=Because i want to be loved.




=.=....................... ur friends can love u. ur family can love u. it doenst mean u have to have a bf just to be loved. yes i know that kind of love with ur bf is different.. but then.. =.=.........wrong idea lar. Lol.. again i say.. u dun get into a relationship because u WANT to.


Guy: See a pretty girl and wants to know her.

Girl : Don't know me just coz of my looks.

Guy: Naah.. I can see that ur a nice person and thats why i'm attracted.

Girl: Really?

Guy: of course.. =) *sweet talk like shyt*


After a few days..



Guy: girl, i've really fallen for u..

Girl: Me too... ur so sweet..
Guy: Will u be my gf?

Girl: yes!


Celine's point of view?


B u l l s h i t.




Doesn't the H e a r t matter anymore in this world?


=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment