Thursday, October 11, 2007

WOHOOOOO!!!

HEWO PPL!! I'M SUPER THE HYPER NOW!
bwhahahahahahhaha~~! Today had work..
yesh.. and it was alright lar.. uncle david came by..
and gave me some bread to it! hehe..and a card and a key chain..
as my birthday present! =)



then later on..





i went to quiksilver as usual..
coz today i work in roxy mar..
so i like quiksilver.. so always go lepak there after work..
lepak with faizal and amir.. hahaha..
suddenly faizal and siti gave me a quiksilver plastic bag..
I open.. DANG! its the cap that i wanted to badly..

i always go there and wear then put back..
coz i know i cant afford it..
then they say.. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!'


Hwaaaaah!!! damn touched lor.. T_T sniffx..
it cost RM70 wei.... I LOVE U SITI AND FAIZAL!!! ^^
Summore just only met them a week.. i love my life! =)





Then after that xin yi came and gave me my bday present..



Wah sehhh.. so happy lor today..
Seriously hyper.. hahahaha..
untill usually my leg pain when come back..
now not pain d.. ^^





Yesterday i received a package from IPOH!!
BWHAHAHAHA... Guess who sent me tht package?
DEAR HIN LOONG!!!!!! Awww man..


he is such a sweetheart.. =) And he ask me to open on 12th oct..



so therefore.. i being such a good girl..
did not open it though it was tempting.. xD
WOKAYS! enough typing! hahaha..
its not 10 minutes till my birthday!
ALRIGHTY BABEH! and ppl alrdy calling me..
so i'm not able to continue bloggin.





ILOVEMYFAMILY&FWENDSAWESOMELYALOT!





CIAOZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment