Friday, October 05, 2007

TANGGAL 5 OKTOBER! BULAN 10, 07!

Hey Darlyns! I'm BACK! Owhh i miss my darlyn bloggy SO MUCH!
LIKE.. yeah la.. not being able to blog is toture for me..
HAHA.. ANYWAYS...FIRST OF ALL..
I wanna thank those who have encouraged me..
in the begining and the middle and end of PMR!
Really very touched by all your care..Sniffx..
And so sorry i couldn't reply to thank some of u..
Coz.. No more credit. T_T
So once again.. THANK U SO SO MUCH.

Hmm some of u would be wondering how was the week..
lets just say.. i couldn't care less of remembering wht happen..
HAHA.. but anyways let me tell u one incident..
tht wasn't suppose to happen..
Okay during maths paper 2 ..
the ketua pengawas that was guarding my room..
took a chair.. sat behind and fell asleep..=.=
and its pmr.. ............ LOL.. never the less..
we of course did not cheat lar..
who in their right mind would wanna cheat durin pmr..
even if they had the chance too?
once kena caught no more pmr for us till 3 years later.
LOL. k lar.. honestly right.. when i left the hall today..
everyone was jumping.. shouting.. FREEDOM..
but i felt SUPER the Normal.. as if it was any other exam..=.=
This is NOT normal.. why lehhh? I should be like them!
I should be happy and feeling freee~~~~!
But but... i didn't feel anything.. ee yer.. whats wrong with me.. =(

Maybe because i KNOW i have one more thing left..
to settle.. before i leave this school..
before i leave JB.. and i did not do it..
Dammit.. nvm.. later i'm going back to school..
for meeting.. and if i see her.. i'll.. i'll try to settle it.
Grr. =(

ANYWAYS.. i wanna workkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!
WORK WORK WORK! bwaha.
i may work in Mc.D's lar. i know i know.. dun laugh lar.. =(
haha.. I REALLY dunno wht to time at the moment..
Oh YEAH.. when i was sitting for my GEO paper today..
I seriously Damn no mood ler.. sigh..
STUPID PENGAWAS RAMPAS MY SWEET! T_T
MY BABY ECLIPSE MINT!!!!! GAAAAAAah!!!!
STUPID TEACHERS SAY CAN BRING..ASK US BRING..
THEN OF ALL THINGS.. THEY GO SPOTCHECK TODAY..
BA KAAAAAA!!!!!!! make me so no mood..
i know its just a sweet lar.. but it cost alot lar..
and for me.. ITS VERY HEART SAKE! ......=(

Aiyar.. i blog again after i come back.
and when i have the mood.
coz maybe i'll settle stuffs and i'll have the mood. =)

byez.

No comments:

Post a Comment