Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No Peace. =.=

Hmm.. when i work..
Of course i have breaktime mar.. right?
so like.. during my breaktime.. always got ppl disturb me..
And my breaktime becomes.. a Zzzz onee...
Like they say like.. "Gimme ur number lar.. Pls? pls pls? If not i wont give u ur food.."
You see.. my breaktime is damn precious coz i only get 45 minutes..
so if i'm pissed i'll be like.. "Finee.. dun give me.. waste ur food..I'm leaving.."
Then only they give.. =.=......................

Or either i sit down with my food at the table edy..
I usually break alone.. So suddenly this guy sits infront of me..
and starts trying to know me and all tht..
Waliaooo.. cant see ppl wanna eat mehhhhhh.........

Haha..And today i went to buy pop corn..
this guy was like.. Talking to me and all tht..
Saying alot of crap.. xD but he's ok lar..
not those jerk like. heh... then when i leaving edy..
he went.. "I miss u too!" xD hahaha..
U seriously meet ALL kinds of ppl when u work..

Moral of the story? I need a guy to teman me eat in order to have PEACE! ..=.=

Well.. thats all lar.. i off tmr. awesome. =D
Been FULL for dunno how many times d..
and my toe nail broke and it cut into my flesh..
one of my toe lar.. and when i walk now..
it hurts. Sniffx..

PS:I'm in love with this new song on my blog. I will Be by Avril.

***********************************************

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go

I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I’ll never let you go

I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Coz you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I’ll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

I thought that I had everything
I didn’t know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, coz you're here with me

Coz without you I can sleep
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I’ve got, you’re all I want
Yeah...And without you I don’t know what I’d do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, did you see,You're all I need.



Ta~!

No comments:

Post a Comment