Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wuyoh i tell u ar..

xD no reason for my topic.
ANYWAYS right.. I really got sumthing to tell u guys.
My phone has feelings and like wht apple said it has moodswings. =.=
HAHA.. I mean like.. just the other day..
i was trying to put in some songs i like..
coz i bored with the old ones already..
BUT nth could go in.. =(..
keep have error and everything..
only those i didn't like could go in..
then today! now! i try..
WAAAAAAa... Untill now still can masuk the song..
its like... Got good mood only everything can.. =.=

But i'm SUPER happy coz right now..
I have all da songs me like in my phone..
Mwhahahahahah! Work was alright.. 13hours straight..
haha.. but look at me.. its 1.20am and i'm still bouncing.. =P
Boink boink.. boink~ xD

Yesterday i was quite confuse..
coz my mum kept saying i started being uncheerful..
and not the cheerful me i used to be before my problem..
with sue mei..but i feel like as if i'm ok wert?
Haha.. I feel like i already let it go.. and i'm alrights..=D
But anyways.. Wht do u guys think?

Have i changed to uncheerful punya celine? =(


xD.. And i was abit sad yesterday ..
Thank you yi soon for cheerin me.. AGAIN..xD..
and no ur not a clown to me lar.. =)
Ur a good friend whose always there.
Hehs.. Me other fwneds.. I KNOW U CARE TOO! =D
hahahaha... dun feel baddd! no no! u shouldn't..
=) coz i say so.. Hehehehe..


I got work tmr leh..

I so gotta sleep. Mwhs! i miss everyone of my darlings.
ilu ilu ilu! ^^

Transfwomers! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment