Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WORKING LIFE.

Okay before i start on my working life. =P
I wanted to post up the BBQ pics but blogspot havin some probs.
ANYWAYS.. i typed a few stuffs for monday..

***************************************
Wokayy.. I went to school today and it was plain waste of time.
First morning slack whole day.
9.30.. went to bilik muzik and they start playing Fantastic 4
SWT betul.............. i called my dad.
ask him to fetch me home. haha..
u see.. after recess.. Half of the form 3 students ponteng out..
But me being oh-so-good.. i called my dad..
ask him sign in the office and left. HEH. =D

******************************************

Ok.. after tht its suppose to be the pics..
But oh well..

on monday.. yesterday..
rushed off to Jusco Tebrau City ..
started work at 2.30pm and ended at 10.30pm..
Haha.. Was in quicksilver tht day..
Honestly.. it was not to say pure TOTURE..
Except for the fact tht i cant sit lar..
Thats all.. Suprisingly alot of people do actually go there..
reach people of course..
When u work there.. u can see all kinds of people..
that actually exist in this world. =P
From straight people.. to pondan..
PURE rich to rich.. ? lol.. whtever lar..
so yeah.. u learn about working.. but at the same time..
u study people.. and learn how to read their characters..
and personality.. =) so working isn't all tht bad..
hahaha..got money and knowledge... !

I mean.. a pair of flip-flops / slippers..
that cost RM69.90........ people buy it as if it was 6.90..
waaaa.. hahaa.. Anyways on my first day of work.
i was really Happy lar.. ^^ alot of customers commented..
on me to my supervisor and told him (Jeff) i a very good worker..
hahahaha.. so happy.. =) i sold quite ALOT of things..
bwhahahahahaa... Now alot ppl go there lar..
because now have ALOT of really worth it promotion..
i mean.. 70 bucks thing can get at 35.. so yeshhh..

Then today.. i worked in Roxy lor..
Quicksilver and Roxy are same company..
so sometime here sometime there..
Today Roxy.. starting ok lar.. time flew very fast..
then suddenly the radio spoil.. walauuuu..
Roxy nice place to work coz music nice..
Quicksilver they play trance and rave whole day..
So anyways.. Without music.. wah sehh..
like.. time not moving at all.. feel so dead lor the place... =(

Roxy stuffs are REALLY expensive..
even got promotion also its not tht cheap..
compared to quicksilver.. so Roxy not much customers..
and then.. no music.. SIEN like crazy lor today..
But i got to sell quite alot also..
Few customers but they bought alot.. bwahahhaa..

During my break time..i went to buy some food..
at the arena food court.. as i was walking to the Mee Rebus stall..
a guy who looks in his teenage years , who was working..
beside the Mee Rebus stall looked at me then smile..
I was like.. MmHmm.. then after i ordered.. went to pay..
and went back to get my food.. tht guy rush to the other stall..
and pushed the kakak tht was serving me aside..
and then ask if i have ordered.. i said yes..
then he gave me a blank paper and a pen..
"may i have ur number?" , "Sorry. No."
"Pls pls pls! Pls lar.. " , "Takes food and walk away."
ROFL LMAO! rest of the day was okay..

AND PEOPLE! I'm SPENDING already! OH NOOO!
I went to quicksilver during break time..
and bought myself the Landyard i always wanted..
and have been eye-ing since the start of this year!
bWAHAHAHHA!!!! So happy.. xD
Then after work.. i went there again..
and reserved a Board Short and a Wallet. =X
the Landyard was cheap.. after discount..
but but but... the shorts and wallet..
sum up together is.. is is... RM100. =/
But i really cant tahan d.. i was forced to look at it..
the whole day yesterday.. =P
Haha.. PLUS the shorts is actually RM200..
the wallet is RM60.. so yeah.. pretty worth it K!
yeah yeah.. quicksilver.. typical quicksilver price.. hehs..

TOMORROW I REST!
No work. Thursday work.
my birthday! no work! WOHOOOO!!
SAT and SUN full time.. Phewh...
And i'll be in friggin roxy..
Grr. i wan quicksilver.. T_T

ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!
I got my SECOND birthday present today!!!
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA...!
It was From YEE SIANG!!!!!
I was working half way suddenly i received it from him.. =)
THANK U SO SO SO MUCHS!!! HUGS!! ^^
And if ur wondering who was the first..
Of course its none other than...!
MELISSA YAP KAH LAI. =)
She got me the Hoodie. hehe..
Ladidum~~! my bday comin d! So fast.. haha.. EH.. FELLOW KIND HEARTED AND THOUGHTFUL blog readers.. *hint hint*. =P xD!!
.I tired.I Sleep.Nights!.

No comments:

Post a Comment