Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Get On Da Dance Floor!

Hey Yo!

Well.. the days are passing by like the wind..
And this whole week i'll be workin in Quiksilver ..
Syiok ler.. whole day they blast techno..
no customer.. i bored.. nth to do..
i syiok sendiri go start dancing.. HAHA..
Therefore.. anything.. can go find me there! =)
Who knows later u get to catch me red handed..
shaking my butt.. =P
And i found out that the spot lights in quiks..
can give me sun burn..=.= za dao........
indoors also can become dark.. =.=


And wow.. wht do ya know..=)
School hols are just around the corner.. ^^
To all out there whose sitting for exams!
Jia you okay! u guys can do it! =)

I love it when it rains.. =)
the feeling u get when it rains..
The smell of the rain that makes u refreshed.. and it just totally relaxes u..
in a way it also keeps u thinking..
bout things that happened in ur life..
and the bad and good times.. hmm..
Its just peaceful in a way when its raining..
no? haha.. =)





And A shout Out to my Dear Apple. =)
Though we're so far apart.. you're always somehow close to me.. =) though we've been so busy with so much stuffs this year.. theres somehow tht little extra time there just for us to catch up.. I'm really amazed at how we started off as strangers and now close giler.. hahaha.. even other people are amazed lar.. =P

I love you!!
And i cant wait till we hang out again.! Hopin to spend this christmas with ya!
Looking forward to christmas. =)

It's a Promise!

PS: I m i s s y o u (:

No comments:

Post a Comment