Monday, October 15, 2007

CELINE IS SO TOTALLY 15!

BWHAHAHAHAHA..Yesh..Bloggin time!
Wheee~~~~ hehehe..Yday cant blog.. WORK work work..
Okay.. Honestly right..Few hours before my birthday..
I was having like.. a seriously bad mood lor.. =(
Coz everything was so unprepared ler..
I was working one day before my bday.. on the 11th..
so i couldnt get much things done..
Unlike last year.. everything was super prepared already..
so on tht day just sit back and relax..
So started cleaning here and there.. and it started to rain..=.= GREAT. slow down our cleaning process.. heh..


ANYWAYS! lets talk about the party.. hehe...
FIRST person to came was Jolisa..
And i was still cleaning up and not dressed..=.=
she came early lar.. she came at 3 sumthing.. but the party started at like 6pm.. haha..
Anyways nice of her to help out! THANKIEW JO! =)
And then..many many many people started coming..
hahaa.. makan.. ehh.. talk abt makan..
i hardly ate.. T_T coz about to take one bite..
people call me.. or mum call me.. or someone came.. then DRINK! my favourite punya punch juice.. wait.. izit spelled like tht? haha..Wudeva lar.. xD i only drank two cups and it was gone.. Sniffx.. We makan.. then we ambik manyak manyak banyak gambar.. and we potong the cake.. and we had a so called game prepared by me! idea by me,mum,sis! hehehe.. YESH! DANCING! but FIRST slow waltz dancin lar.. =) everyone HAD to participate.. MUahahahaha.. and after tht we heated things up and they guys went crazy.. xD we blasted some kind of bollywood songs and ruskim was like dancing like.. hahaha..funny lar..

To make things short.. I had an AWSOME time!
I shall let the pictures do the talking. ;)





Btw..i so totally love the last picture! =) I love u darlyn!
And lol.. i realise how red my cheeks were..
And no i did not put no blusher..xD..
I guess Beng doesnt call me tomato for no reason..=P


Oh yeshh.. so touched at the fact tht..


Xiu Ling,Mei Yun,Da Xiang,Xuang,Ping came..at like 10pm.. after work.. they rush to my party.. just to actually be there.. omg! like how nice is tht.. T_T sniffx.. i'm super the touched! =)
Omg..... i actually wanted to post up the pics of my presents..
But it took me hours to actually load all this pics up..
and arrange it and all..
and i am so totally tired and half dead right now..
its like.. 2.30am! and i have work in 12 hours..at 2.30pm!

Selamat Pagi lar ppl.. !


i shall post em next time.. tmr maybe..
i mean later..=.=

PS: to my family, this wouldn't have worked out without u guys! ILU! and THANK U!


*********************************************

NAH! heres the pics of my presents! haha..



Bryan got me my own basketball jersey wei!

I MEAN! look at it!!! its so.. so.. BEAUTIFUL! its.. PErfect!! And its got my name and one of my favourite number!!!!! haha.. yeah.. i really love it so so super the muchs! thank u so much bryan!!!! =)
And its Nike wei.. xD must have cost him a bom.. Sniffx.. so touched..! haha..
Aww.. This is a bunny from HL! all the way from Ipoh!! =)
Yup.. that was the thing tht was in the package.. hehe..
LOL! someone got me billionaire.. But i most probaly wont play it. xD c'mon.. i have monopoly at home and i dont touch it.. =P
Some of my presents! =)
And these are my bling blings yo! =P
Bwahhaa.. clothes! got one more body glove t-shirt.. but its in the wash..=P
WOOT~!!! i have the album wei! its CD plus DVD! how cool is tht.. =D
Well these are some of my presents.. batt went out.. and lazy to take liao.. so yeah..
Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment