Saturday, October 06, 2007

P h e n o m e n a l <3

I had the BEST DAY today since such a long time..
So much has been happening..
And today.. I Just really ..wow.. i'm out of words..
Really.. An Awesome day to remember..
Good news after good news..
How much more can i ask for? =)

In the morning.. went to Jusco with Shu Xin..
Coz Mc.D din call me back.. so i tot they dun wan..
Then went to jusco.. first few shops we went..
All want 16 years and above.. Zzz...
So shu xin got dissapointed and lost hope..
But i was like.. Nvm.. keep on trying.. sure got one..
So we walk almost the whole tebrau city up and down..
dunno how many times.. FINALLY.. we got to find some shops..
that allows 15 years old girls to work.. hahaha..
Anyways.. sadly we both went to apply in different shops..
Coz of some reasons lor.. One shop..she dun wan..
coz they only want workers for a month..
another shop i applied.. they only want one worker..

and so she applied in other shops..
Anyways.. i went hope.. super tired lar..
lol.. then before sleepin.. i told myself..
among the two shops i applied in TC which i think..
will call me.. whoever call first.. i'll work there..
Coz u See.. Quicksilver/Roxy wants me..
But only for a month.. and the pay is good..
The other shop.. "Jolie" that sells earings and all..
if i get.. they want how long also can..
but the pay is abit less..
And plus i like to go to Quicksilver when i'm in TC..
coz of their music.. :P hahahaha..
So yesh.. i would love to work there..

But yeah lar.. only a month..so it was hard for me to..
decide .. and.. so i made up my mind by saying..
who call first.. i go lor. then i was sleeping..
suddenly my phone rang.. It was Mc.D calling me..
i was like.. OMG........................=.=
Then i answer.. the girl say she wants me..
and bla bla bla.. and told me to start on Monday and all..
so i said okay lor.. sure.. coz i dunno whether Quicksilver..
and Jolie wanna employ me.. So i said okay.
then i called shu xin lor.. and told her we got the Job.
Half way.. Quicksilver/Roxy called me..
And said they wanted to employ me..
and want me to start on Monday.

...............................................................................
I was like... O.o...
then i ask how long they want me..
they say 1 month.. and if i do good..
maybe after tht i can continue..
So okay lor.. I accepted their Job.
Bwahaha.. plus its nearer to my hse..
AND its somewhere i like to burn time.. =)
So i was like WOHOOOOOO!!!!!
hahaha.. and shu xin became down coz she no job yet. =.=
so i told her if jolie called me i'll give her the JOb.
^^ so yesh.. haha.. was very hyper..and happy..
hahax.. nvr thought i could find so fast..
ANYWAYS.. after a while Li hong called me..
and asked me to go to Ching's hse for BBQ. =)
PARTEH LAR.. hahahaha... Celebrate our Freedom..
And when i reached there he made a toast and dedicated
the bbq as a farewell for me.. Awws.. really had a fun time lar..
Just got back actually.. and its now 11.30pm..
hahaha.. i hardly did anything but ate. O.O
coz Gao Di was being so nice and he help me cook everything..
HAHA... and Ping Ping .. he suddenly came and gave me drink..
LOL... cey waa.. feel like a princess sia.. hahas..
xD!!! Most hillarious thing is..
after i finished eating, Ching.. he suddenly came to me and wipe my mouth for me.. I was like... LOL!! what u doing lar?!!! xD!!! aiyar.. all of them really very sweet dudes larhs.. gonna be hard for me to leave such good friends back here in JB.. T_T...
Had a really awesome time today..
Good stuffs after good Stuffs..
PHENOMENAL DAY!
I love u guys so so much! Ching! Xiang! Long! Ping! Gao Di! Xuang! Xin! Hong! Yuan! thanks for this great day.. really.. =)
btw. we took over a 100 pics.. i think almost 200..haha..
Shall post it up when i get em from Siang.
Thats it for today..
Gonna be working soon! =D wooh wooh!
I've got a JOB!!! Bwhahahahaha!!!
Take cares kays pweeps! Mwahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment