Saturday, September 15, 2007

TAGGED~!

Haha..I was tagged by miss evonne.. =)
And the funny thing is that a few people have been asking me..
about the almost same thing i'm about to answer.. =)

****************************************

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


8 different points about my perfect lover :-

-Someone who loves God like i do or even more than i do =)
-He can make me laugh and bring up new topics to talk about when theres silence.
-Appreciates me,loves me and shower me with gifts. *wink*
-Always MEANS wht he SAYS and dun break promises he made. Nvr lie.
-Will take every chance he gets to spend time with me.
-Punctual! he'll nvr make me wait. instead he'll wait. =P
-Knows how to suprise me/capture my heart no matter how angry or sad i am
: Shower me with gifts though theres no special occasion, Hug me from the back out of no where. etc.... haha..Romantic guy lar.. ^^
-Shares everything with me/keeps no secrets from me and he'll always be there waiting to catch me if i ever fall. =)


YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!:
1.Melissa Yap
2.Kimmy
3.Bryan Yong
4.Yee Siang
5.Di Sheng
6.Mr. Turtle aka Ken Wei!
7.Michele Lim
8.Shawn Beck

PS: Sorry lar.. My new song for my blog no stop button.. Therefore! u have to stop whtever song ur listening to and listen to my bloggy song.. mwhahahaha.. Hey! come on.. its a nice song.. listen to the lyrics carefully. their meaningful by lots! =)

Chorus: I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven (sniffx. so sweet.)




. . .If you wanna be close to someone, you cant keep secrets from them . . .

4 comments:

  1. Thats your idea of the perfect guy? Guess we're never meant to be den... LOL, haha, have fun studying, hehe, haven't put up the tagged part yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice song..dari siapa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Turtle u ar.. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guardian angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

    ReplyDelete