Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm So Blessed! =)

Okay.. U know.. I've said this so many times..
But hey! I'm a blessed girl who cant stop mentioning..
how bless she is.. hahahahaha.. HONESTLY..
Last week.. i was watching my school's sports day video..
this years one.. and like.. suddenly there was this part..
where me and "Her" were like hugging each other..
laughing together.. playing together..
me, protecting her when someone wanted to bully her..
and the sadness just all came back.. and my whole family..
looked at me while tht part was playing..
and i was like.. what? dun look at me as if..
we were in a relationship and we broke up..
and mel said.. yeah.. pretty much tht way..

..................................
so i went upstairs.. looked at the blue sky..
and just started thinking.. so much..
Thinking how a stupid small matter could..
break our 7 years of friendship..
thinking if we could ever mend tht friendship ever again..
thinking if we would ever be like last time..

BUT ANYWAYS.. the next few days..
opened up my eyes again larh..
coz of sumthing she did.. hmm..
i was dreamin and in the world of fantasy for a while..
but i got back to reality.. and this week..
has just been so awesome.. so many of my friends..
are like ALREADY asking me wht i want for my birthday..
when its like a month away.. ok.. maybe less than tht..
but anyways.. really touched lar.. then..
Jien Long.. on friday.. he told me to make sure..
tht i would be free in the morning of my birthday..
I asked why.. he said.. "Coz i already booked a room to celebrate ur bday before ur party. so from there we'll straight go to ur house when its time. and dont u dare bring any money at all. We wanna treat you. =) " i was like.. *jaw drop* hahahaa.. omgg.. so sweet.. and i asked who would be there.. and he told me..
And all of em happens to be the people i so totally love.. =)
Oh how bless i am.. i just kept smilling the whole day..

I really thank God.. at how much he's been blessing me..
and although She decided to do wht she did..
and hurt me.. but God still shows me tht..
there are still SO many people around me..
whose still there and loves and care for me EVEN MORE..^^
Thanks guys. really love u'all. =)


I'm blessed indeed. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment