Saturday, March 24, 2007

Zzz..

Hur hur hur...T_T
Bored..Todayy...woke up..
Went to school..sat around..
waited..
then take awards...
Then go makan with weng chong..
Then balik rumah...Stone stone stone..
Then Chee Hau call me go Jam..
So jam jam jam..Untill i received an sms..
From an unknown number..
it went like this..
"I love you,Celine! I'm your biggest fan! =)"
I replied.."Who are you?"
"I'm your biggest fan! =D"
I replied.."LoL? who are u? if u dun say i wont reply edy.."
"Dont reply lor..then u'll nvr know who i am.."
I replied.."=.=! i know ur from KL.."
"Correct! okay..I'll be nice..Hi Tomato! =)"
I was like....klasjdakljdlakjd! U FRUIT!!!!!
hahaha..It appeared to be Beng..LIM KIEN BENG..
xD hahaa..Yay! finally using digi! wahahaha..
Cool..Digi user! welcome to the family babeh! xD

After that..Online..then bored of on9-ing..
Go shuffle...shuffle...shuffle..
Haha..and realized that shuffling actually helps me..
Helps me by releasing stress and all..
xD..i dunno how to explain it..it just does..lol..
Shuffle untill tired giler..
Then chit chat with mum untill i fell asleep..

And now here i am..blogging..Online again..haha..
what a wasted day..lol..hmm..
I shall make the day a blast by going to the movies later at night..=P
Lalalala~! hahahaha...So hmms..
To the Movies i shall Go..=P
Wanna watch Stomp the Yard! Woot~!
Hopefully its out alrdy.. ;)
Well..thats all for today..
C ya! Oh yes..SHOUT OUT TO BENJAMIN AKA DOGGY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEN!!!
WOOOT~! Huggiex! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment