Saturday, March 17, 2007

Touched By a BreadMan Story.

Well hey guys...
Hmm..This past two days..
I've been having very high fever till..
i couldnt move around much..
And my fever was so high that i was boiling..
haha..benson came and touch my head and went..
"Ouch! her head can fry egg man.."
Haha..yea..it was really very high..and hot..
Tht i was scared i may get brain damage or
my eyes get affected or sumthing..
Thank God nth of tht sort happen..
And thanks for the prayers y'all! =)
Means alot..haha..And i'm bloated with water lar..
The pass 2 days i've been drinking water water water only..
And whenever i tried to eat i would feel like puking..
So yeah..i'm filled with waterrrrrrrrrr...
But now can eat abit..at least...=/

wells..I think i should be able to continue studying today..=D! And hmm..once again..this certain "prob" has arise..again.........And it reminds me..Of the struggle me and my family went through last time..and felt really touch when i recalled this certain Breadman..The generosity in him..was just so...awesome..and that..its just..i dunno how to put it..just really overwhelming..and like..While we were staying in Sg.Buloh..We had not much $$ and was like in hunger? hehs..And we went to this certain shop to ask to owe for a loaft of bread..but he wouldnt want too..so okay then..we went home..and this old uncle..who sells bread and buns on a motor passed by..and we ran out and asked whether we could owe till we had $$ to pay him back..And..He imediately said Yeah Sure..with that kind smile on his face...=) And he din even bother to record down what we took from him..He said..U record down whtever u take urself ...Whoa..That kind of trust..for a stranger..he nvr knew..Just awesome really..and he nvr once came and chase us for wht we owe him..Or even ask for tht matter..he'll just wait till we paid him..This old man..Was just simply so kind..generous..And i was truly touched and still am..And i so believe he was just simply sent by God..and..How awesome my god is..=)

This old man..Has really inspired me..and i really admire him so much..And so..i have promised myself..That whenever i'm ABLE to help someone..I wouldn't help them by saying.."Nah..I lent u this this much first.." No..If u wanna help someone..Be sincere abt it lar..i wouldn't lend..instead...I would give..Coz..i dunno..I'm just so blessed that..I just gotta share this blessing really..And being able to help someone rewards u with the greatest feeling ever..=)



Alright..time for me to study.
Take cares y'all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment