Thursday, March 29, 2007

It takes time..it takes time...

Well heya ppl..
Tuesday..Had a mix up day..
LoL..Morning wasn't tht happy..
Coz of some stuffs...LoL! and i got 100% for Moral!
Aku budak bermoral wey! hahahaha..
When teacher gave out my paper..
She told the whole class tht i was the only one who scored 100.
And those guys from 3B6 who i din know..
Were like..OMG she got 100 wey! then they clap clap and WHoooo~!
Hahhaa..Funny...coz moral class..3B1 and 3B6 combine..so yeah..xD
Hmm..I was kinda angry abt sumthin..
But after tht i chilled lar..
Oh Yesh! At night..well at 6.30pm..
Went out with Shu xin and SUe Mei to Tebrau City.
Went to buy some prezies..coz alot of bday's comin up..
Then i went to teh toilet..for a while..
And when i came out..I found out tht They bought a card..
This really HUGE card that cost RM20...
When we all knew the price we were like..O_O!!!! the most shocked one..
Was me..Haha...Neways..Bought lotsa prezies..and me..
Bought some stuffs i wanted like really loong time ago..Then headed home.

WEDNESDAY! 28th March 2007! It was Zhe Ching's Bday!!! WooooT~! Gave him his prezie..Glad he liked it..=) coz i saw him wearing it in the evening when he droped by school for a while..Anyways..I stayed back tht day..to have drama prac..and only like 6 ppl stayed back..plus me 7..the other 5 ppl dunno wht happen...Zzzz.. neways..They are not tht cooperative...Like..Hey..whats new..that happens every year..Blehh..But i won't give up..And i'll show them how determine Celine Yap is and they shall hopefully learn to give some coorperation..So neways..after drama prac..We gave Chwee Ting a suprise! =D! Like the HUGE card we bought was for her..So yeah..In the morning i had to go on the bus with tht gigantic card..which attracted many attentions..and they all went..Waaah..Wats dat..so big..I was like..LOL..=P Okay..so here goes..Chwee ting is a person..Who doesn't cry easily..Who doens't get touched easily..and is e tough tough Kawad Commander..hahaha...But then i'm glad..coz me and a group of friends went to her singing and gave her the card..and she cried..Awww...Well..Girl u cant bluff me..I saw tht tear..=P haha..And i'm glad we managed to touch her...=) At night received this sms from her..

"Hey i really wanna thank you for whtever u did today..Actually I'm really touched..But i'm just shy to cry infront of u guys..=P The present i received from u guys today..Was really one of the best presents i've had for this pass 18 years of my life..I feel so happy about the present..and just feel like showing it off to the whole school! Thank you for all those memories and precious moments we had together in this secondary stage of my life. Your the best! Will nvr forget you!"

I just smiled as i read tht sms..=) I'm glad ur happy girl..^^ Hugs! Reached home at like erm..5.30pm..Then at 7pm till 12am i was here..infront of my com..writting the script for my drama competition..okay..I was really like..T_T coz was soo soo tired..hahaha..And it was like a never ending scirpt..hhahaha..Finally finished it at 12am and went to sleep..Haha..Jia Jie..he was like..Eh go sleep leh and all tht..Haha..Thx for the concern..xD Sorry for not replying though..haha..When i din reply him..he was like..Wei...dun this leh..I will sakit hati? lol? hahaha...

Today..school..i was...really...really...TIred!!!! But had to stay back anyways..Had drama practice..Today school ended at 1.50pm..not 3pm..so drama prac started earlier..And TODAY..FINALLY had ALMOST everyone of the drama team memebers there...except for two ppl..so tht was good..and TODAY..was the FIRST REAL practice we've had compared to the other days..So i'm really glad..Just tht i'm kinda loosing my voice..=/ Director..wht to do..gotta talk alot..Blerh...Then was kinda encouraged when some of my members told me they would go buy new clothes just coz of this drama..so yeah..=) i'm happy tht finally some coorperations coming in..=D! Nvr give up and u'll see wht hard work can do..=D haha..i'm glad..tht they saw my effort put in and they actually changed their mind sets..Cool =)


SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!

I already know wht to do for my History kerja kursus. And the title is "Adat Perkahwinan" But since i dun know much about chinese weddings and all..or rather i feel like malay weddings have more information to feel my kerja kursus with therefore tht explains my choice. So Anyways..I'll be doing "Adat perkahwinan Masyarakat Melayu" So if any of u have any nice pics..or good info or any of tht sort..Feel free to share..=D! Jangan kedekut ya..Hehe..=P

THX Y'ALL! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment