Friday, March 30, 2007

TAGGED!

::TAGGED::......

Okay...I got tagged by Isaac Leong Hin Loong =P haha..

So, what are the 6 things UNIQUE about me?

1. I seem to have a special liking towards tomato stuffs..LOL..
2. I'm born on the same date as My Sis and Bro. The "12th"
3. I turn red even when i'm simply just laughing..Tht explains my nickname..Tomato..=P
4. I only take 10minutes to bathe..=P (for a girl..thats kinda short) haha..
5. I take 5 minutes to get ready when i wake up for school..=P
6. I'm a choco-holic too!!! Haha..Hin Loong..Oh..I mean Isaac..=P Hi5 man! ^^

10 things you did not know about me:

1. I used to think wearing "tudungs" were cool when i was a kid..=P
2. I tot of changing my english name to Ray Anne when i was younger..
3. I LOVE the older version of Mickey Mouse! The black and white version..
4. I can cook..But i'm not a pro..=P
5. I grew from 4 feet to 5 feet plus when i was 12 to 13.Bwahaha..Shoot up 1 feet in a year!
6. I used to be 60kg!!!
7. Whenever i'm angry..I would go to my room and hug my teddyBears till i'm alright..haha..
8. I've already rared 12 dogs before..and sadly 11 died in really weird ways..=(
9. I love purple,green,black,white,navy blue!
10. I used to play football..but no more coz of factory workers disturbin me at the field..=(


TAGGING next:

1. Kimmy!
2. Turtle!
3. Yee Siang!
4. Bryan!
5. Di Sheng!

No comments:

Post a Comment