Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dots...Dots...Dots...

Darn it la..I'm gettin annoyed by my brothers.
Firstly Benroy just keeps shouting like crazy..
Calling me to go see something that i told him i dun wan to..
Secondly..Benson keeps fartting like crazy in the com room..
And i'm gettin so freaking frustrated!
WHAT THE~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
FREAKING GO OUT AND FART LAHHHH!!!!!!!! Dupid! Grrr..

ANYWAYS...

Bout thursday..Went to danny boy's hse..
Ate alot of homemade cookies..
Omg..the chocolate chip want totally tasted like teh Famous Amos cookies!
Totally amaizezing! =D!
Then yesterday..Was in the KH bengkel the whole day..
Doing my porject (kerja kayu)
Aww man..Me so proud of the project i did.
SO SO happy that no where was senget-ed like last years one..
It was all just..Oh..! Perfect! hahaha..=P
So yes..the outcome was Mar-Ve-LL-oUs!
Then was like soooo tired..
After school ended..had jamming with the school Band.
The school band just formed up.
Me,Michael,Victor,Benson,Jeff and Jun Xian.
And the thing is..All of them are form5.
Gosh..it makes me think..I'll be left alone next year..
hahaa..maaaan...T_T Guysssss..Mengapa this year only start?!
Well neways..Jamming was okay lar..the last song was nicesh..=)!

So it was raining..and me and ben had to walk home..
Coz dads car broke down in S'pore.
So I gave Benson my file to cover his head..
Coz he said he dun wanna fall sick. So ok lor..
I gave him my file to cover his head from the rain.
So me on the other hand..Got soaked..haha..
Ceh waaa..I'm such a good sister..=P
Then when we reached home..nth much lar..
Onlined..but was lazy to blog..
Then at night..Benson got a fever.
I thought..Hmm..He had my file covering his head..
While i didn't had anything to cover my head..
But he still fell sick..and I didn't..
WAHAHHAHA...MEANS ME IS VERY THE STRONG! =P
hahaha..nah lar..Benson's weak.=P jkjk..

TODAY..woke up..like..8am..coz some toot fella smsed me..
Then i read the msg..
"Somebody very sombong already lar..See old fren also dun wan say Hi lar.."
I was like..Chiih! Then went back to sleep..
Gosh..this guy is gettin on my nerves lar..
I was walking with Ben the other day and We passed by the Field.
He was in the field playing football.
I was very tired tht day and not so much in a good mood.
And He asked Ben..EYH! Ur girlfriend Ah??
Ben looked at me and said..YEAH.
Then i was like..LOL. Thx ben..=)
Then i guess he found out tht the girl beside ben..
the other day was me...Like.excuse me lar.
My fault i din say hi? U din even regconize me.
Beat tht.HmmpH! And furthermore..
I dun really like to talk to ppl like you..forgive me for saying this..
but u were really a jerk..okay..so..SHOOO...

Neways...Slacked the whole day..
And managed to get all the rest i needed..
Bwahahaha..=D! and chatted with dad and mum alot today.
Mum..chatted bout other stuffs.=P
Dad..we started talking bout KL again.
He asked me to go to KL alone without the rest of em.
To take care of my grandma.Hmm..
I thought about it...Living there alone would be hard..
No transport...and going to church would be a prob.
But i don't mind really. just the transport thingy.
and T_T theres no computer thereeee..haha..yes yes..
I know theres sumthing called cyber cafe. but..
Having ur own com would be better now wouldnt it.=)
and it wouldn't cost u much compared to going to cc.
So neways..Most probally i would be in KL next year.
But I'll see how things go..Alright...
Thats All fer now. Ciaoz ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment