Thursday, March 15, 2007

Aiyoyo......T_T

Okay...My setara..
Is NEXT WEEK...
This coming Monday..
which is in like 3 more days..
I try to study..
I try so hard..
But nth can absorb into my mind..
Because...Sick.=/
As time flies..My setara is coming nearer and nearer..
But i feel so helpless when i noe i should be studying..
I do..But it gives no benefit. Coz nth does go into this brain of mine!
Grrr...And i feel so frustrated when tht happens..
I can sit there studying for hours..
But nth goes in..Well maybe a tinsy bit..
But..overall..Nth. =.=
Nvm..i'll go try again later after blogging..
I must lar..i cant just sit around and rest anymore..
Feel so guilty..=/

Neways..I've come to realise..How GOD made all things in this world..Not being able to function without another thing. for example..A toaster is totally no use if there was no bread. The monitor of a computer is useless if not for the cpu. headphones are no use if not for music. cameras are no use if not for batteries. We cant clap if we only had ONE hand..we cant talk if we had no tongue. It just the same for people. I believe no one in this world could survive long..ALONE. All humans needs someone..a friend..family..or whtever..yeah..So true..=P

Well..I gtg noww..
PpL..Prayers i need!!!!
Thanks guys! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment