Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tired..

Hmm..Today..woke up early..
coz church started early..
coz after church had AGM meeting..
So hmms..Yeah..Like dat lor..
After church went to Bryan's hse..
Then just chill there a while..
Then went back to church..
for the Childrens ministry program..
Bryan was suppose to be worship leader..
BUT he made me lead! HMMPH! u arrr...BISH*!
Yeah..Thats abt it lor..
Tmr monday..back to school again..Hmms..
And...*drumRolls* I'm MEL's HEIGHT!!! aka MY JIE JIE!
Or maybe i'm taller..=P WHEE~!!!! LALALa~!!!
And...omg...I just put my nickname in MSN as POKEMON.
For the fun of it..and now..PpL are calling me POKEMON...=.=!
And...some certain ppl used to call me kambing..or goat..
and now Mel who IS the culprit of starting that Kambing thing..
Said..Nahh..Lets not call her kambing or goat anymore..
Lets call her Mutton! =D!
GRRRRRR.......And now some ppl are goin..Eyh Mutton! LIKE....
SWTSS.........Blergh.
And..MR.KMC dun so xiao qi. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment