Friday, March 23, 2007

WooT~!

Yo ma PpL! How ya doin?!
Hahahaha..Alrighty man..
Exams over man..Over man..OVER!!!!!!
LOL..i'm making as if this exam was like PMR or sumthin..
Too bad..its just a plain old setara..xD
Well neways..WEDNESDAY!
I had Like erm Science and Geo?
Well Science paper 1 was like..EASYYY! hahaha..
Finished it in 25 minutes..well..when i just started..
I looked outside..and i saw my dad..i was like..Huh?
Whats he doing here? then he did some hand signs and dissapeared..
i was like..Whaaatt??? Blur..lol..so nvm..just continue doing..
Suddenly the Penolong Kanan come look for me..
Then he asked me to go out the class..
Then he said.."Eh..ur neck pain ah?"
I said.."er..no? " he was like.."U sure? really?"
I was like..Yesssss!!!! haha..then went back in class..
Then when i finish doing alrdy..just like..so bored..
Sit there..suddenly my dad appear again..i was like..Huh?
Then he ask me go out..ok lor..
Went out..and he said..How long u want me to wait for u?
Ur neck pain right? U called me to come right?
I was like.."WHERE GOTTT?!!!!
Then my dad said..Hmm..OH! sorry..i think it was ur lil bro
who called me to come get him..then he went off..
I was like...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
and everyone in class was like looking at me when i went back in..
Coz obviously they overheard the whole conversation for..
exam times are quiet and my dad spoke pretty loud..
Hahaha...Funny...LoL...Science 2 was alrgiht..
And geo was alright too...ok la..got study..good...can answer..
Hahahah..kewl..=P

THURSDAY! well i had Maths 2 and erm wht was tht...KH? i think? xD oh man..thursday was like..yesterday..and i cant rmb..thts baddd..hahahahaha...yes yes..Maths 2 was okay..not hard..not easy..quite easy lar actually..haha..KH...alamak..EASY like dunno wht..=P hahaha...Erm thrusday..Ahhh..yes...after school..A girl named celine was walking down the stairs..when a group of idiotic indian guys were being plain childish and started pushing each other and all..and they kept pushing me..and one time i fell..but Wen Long caught me..=P And he got pretty annoyed and furious? coz they made me fall? hahahaha...but i din fall thx to wen long..=P hahaz..thank uu! =) and he went like.."OY! whats your problem?! Push push push..Childish like @#$%^& and toooooottt #$%^&*" hahaha..Then they said.."Wht the @#$% and bla blaaaaa blaaaaa" and then Wen Long pushed them back..and said.."Nah...i push u..Like it? U like anot i push u? F*#$ U.." Then those dudes went.."Ok la..sorry la.." LoL..i din expect Wen Long to react that..Erm..Big-ly? Hmmsh..Thanks for catching me anyways..=) hahaha..
TODAY...Ahmmm...Well...I received a phone call my sue mei yesterday...And i somehow..i just felt tht there was something wrong..Hmms..Then this morning..I found out..Tht problem..i was like..I KNEW IT! hmm..quite a..moody day today lar..coz of tht prob..The fren got problem..Aihhs...XIAN LAR.......All i can do is just go...Zzzzzz...Then had Moral,Siviks and Seni...Oh mann...I WAS BORED LIKE CRAZY...did moral in 10minutes..did siviks in 15minutes..and stone there for like 1 hour plus...Zzzzzz! bored like crazy...I just couldnt sit still..hahaha..=P and so..Seni was aight..I wanted to like paint..but found out..that..my painting stuffs..were GONE?! Coz My LiL bro took em out to use em..=.= so i only had the paint and a sponge...But still i managed to finish my seni..=D! and i'm pretty please at my work though..Bwahahahahhaa..=P
After school..was keeping my stuffs..then suddenly realise..Sue Mei was gone..T_T she din wait for me...=( haha..nah lar..i dun blame her either for wanting to get out of school fast..I get cha sista! lol..so walked back with Grace,Weng Chong,Fu Chen and Rachel..Went to rachel's hse..then makan..after tht walked back to school to have drama discussion..and then i suddenly had the role of "Director" T_T................................Great................so now i gotta direct the drama...blehhhh....anywayss..after tht..went to Grace's hse...stone there...Game there..Teach her piano..Chat chat chat...and then yeah..I went home..So thats abt it lor...Nth much..hahaha...
Hmms...tmr gotta go to school..
Because..I got duty to do..
And I would be receiving Award for Best Subject.
And its also PIBG meeting..Zzzzzzzz....
then after school..I dun care edy lar..
I watch alone..or with someone..
I wanna go Tebrau City lepak..
watch movie..relieve stress...=P
Hahahaha...Yes...A great way..
to enjoy urself..=P
alrights..enough of my daily ramblings.
Ciao y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment