Monday, March 26, 2007

Ahhhhh! Noooo...!

Eheh..Today...as i lay in my bed..
So cold and comfortable..
I realise sumthin..Hmms..
"eh? why feel like the sky so bright one..wht day is it?Hmm..Its..Monday..Yeah..OMG! IT'S MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!"
Then i woke up imeadietly and looked at the time..
It was 7am..i was like..OMG!
Then i woke up my mum..
And u know..Its sad..coz i missed the bus..xD
And like..Din wake up earlier coz the alarm clock went off..=.=!
And so..I woke up at 7am..thank God..
And..7am..is pretty late for me..
Coz i always wake up at 5.30am or 5.40am..
So yes..I had extra 1 hour plus of sleep..
Which was awesome..wakakakkaa..
But then..again..i missed my bus...=(

Rushed to get ready..couldn't believe i actually got ready in 10 minutes..and then woke up my brothers..THEY WOULDn'T BUDGE! they were like.."ehh..dun kacau lar..wanna sleep.." i was like WAKE UPPPPPPPPP! grrrrr! then FINALLY when we were all ready..got dad to fetch us to school..and was just on time..so that was great..=D! Hmm..then school..as usual..got our Science paper today..and everyone went mad,crazy,geram and some were just laughing their heads off. Okay. Reason.

It's coz my Science teacher marked our exam paper really unreasonably okay! LIKE..One example!

It shows a picture of a cylinder with water inside..and they ask..Where is the correct position to read the volume of the liquid..so we drew at the spot we were sposed too..BUT everyone got it wrong..We ask her WHY?! Guess what she says? "Because Your Arrow is too Short." we were all like...WHAT THE @%*&*&##!!!!!!!! Arrow too short?! GRRRRRR! Mengeramkan! and theres other more examples but i guess i shouldn't get into them..coz..i guess i'll start gettin all geramed again and start typing real hard till my key board may spoil..=) LOL..Okay..Anyways! After school had extra class...So hmm..Hui Chee brought her camera..So we started taking pics like nonsense..but i dun have the pics now..so nvm..shall not upload any..=P

After extra class..I had drama Practice..and all of a sudden..they make me like do almost everything..=.= okay..nvm..forget abt tht..i dun care anyways..bleh...used to it..Zzz..It went alright i guess..Hmm...Then glad tht "my friend" is alright..but just hope she doesn't get hurt badly again..and that she made the right choice..=/ No matter what i'll always be behind u supporting u! =) MR.Anonymous..Dun u dare hurt her..U hurt her again..ur so gonna get it from me k..Serious.No Joke.

K..To some ppl..STOP sms-ing me for the month..I'm outta credit..Tak boleh reply u..So dun go asking me..Why din reply me..And all that..Zzz..(U guys know who u are. =P)

Thats all for today i guess..
And yes..I agree with what someone said to me..
"Love can be wonderfull but it can suck so badly sumtimes."
Yesh..I agree. LoL..well..everything have their bads and goods yeah?

-OUT!-

No comments:

Post a Comment