Friday, March 09, 2007

Only PpL who Are close to me are worth my tears.

Heya ppl..Well this week..
Has been..............okay....i guess...
Well on Monday..Extra classes started.
So now my school hours finish officially at 3pm.
How sad..hehs...so neways..monday was alrite i guess..
Tuesday..After recess..spent the rest of the day
In the computer lab practicing debate till after school..
Did the same thing on Wednesday too..
And yeah..Those two days..went home only at 6pm.
and the thing is...I HAD TO WALK HOME.
So tiring lar...On wednesday..Spent the WHOLE day in the
Computer lab practicing till 6pm also....
And on Thursday..Was the day of the debate competition..
Practice the whole day at computer lab till 12.pm
and then left for SMK Johor Jaya 1.
Yesh..we're against JJ1. So neways..
While we were at the computer lab.
Sum1 there actually spoiled my mood. =(
A !@#$ Teacher! She kept bossing me around...
Do this,Do that,Help him,Help her,Run down to get this..
IT WAS SOOO OBVIOUS..!%#$% lar...
Ish...GERAM LIKE...haih...So i went to youtube..
AND kept listening to the song "PATIENCE"
By Take That..Thanks to D for introducing!
And Keep holding on by Avril. Grrrh...

Anyways,The quarranty room was so stuffy wey. terrible. blerh..so opened the windows..then some chinese dudes from JJ1 was like..Xiao Jie..Can we come in? Why close the door leh? and bla bla bla...i didn't layan them anyways...And they were making alot of noise...so Ben went to the windows and shut the windows..The dudes were like..WALAOOO...why so fierce worr..xD then waah...lagi stuffy lar..goodness...summore we were in there for like an hour..then finally a prefect came to bring us to the bilik tayagan which was where the debate competition would be held. Haha..then the guys outside were like..eh,eh coming out already..i was like..*rolls eyes* then okay..the debate overall was okay lar..not as fun as the first one..Annndd...The results were...*drumrolls.....................................PIANG!*
WE WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE'LL BE going TO DISTRICT LEVEL!!!

=) congrats team! well done! aih..now the only prob is that..one of our team members wanna redraw from the competition because yeah..our setara coming..and that she say she cant concentrate on her studies well..hmms..but we need a malay in the team...aihs...how how.............So after the debate competition...left for home. To sum up my day on thursday..It had Ups and Downs too lar..Like..I was really hurt by a few close ppl to me..So i was kinda really sad and hurt lar..then onlined..and put this as my personal msg."If u think u can cheer me up then PM me..If not...Just forget about it." And 3 awesome guys PM-ed me...My 3 Wonderful people...=) First guy to PM me...My best friend..Kaw Meng Chung..=) Second guy..Jia Jie aka Digimon! =) and lastly..Anand...And this 3 ppl..just kept trying to cheer me up..and didn't stop although and hour passed...Kaw And Jia Jie kept chtting with me and finding all ways to cheer me up..Anand on the other hand..went looking for Jokes..and kept posting Jokes he found in our conversation..haha..Aww man..u guys are just awesome..=) i felt so touched..and u guys did managed to cheer me up! For me..its not whether u succeed in cheering me up or not..For me..It's always the THOUGHT that counts..Thank you..Very much..=) I love u guys!!! Huggs!!

Well today..Hmm..Okay lar..Normal day..then came home. and went back to school to jam with my school band. so thats all.ciao.

"Only PpL who are close to me are WORTH my tears.I'm not someone who cries easily or alot.But only the PpL who are close to me can hurt me the most and make me cry.That..i have learn"

I did not cry.Dun worry.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment