Saturday, March 31, 2007

HAHA!

LoL LoL LoL!
Okaysss..Went out just now with mum..
Shop untill we only had 2 ringgit left with us..
And we were dead thirsty..so we went to Giant..
And bought this Big packet of Soya Bean.
Haha..And it help us burn time..well 1 hour..=P
And yesh..we had to spend 2 more hours waiting for dad..
Without even a dollar..just 30 cents..=P
So we went windown shoppin!!! =D! haha..
And now..I know wht i wanna get from there edy..
Next time just bring money go there only..
Hahaha..=P me been looking for tht type of pants for sho lonng!
Finally found it..but was out of cash..blarhh..

So neways..Dad came with bros..
And then went to makan ice-kacang togetha getha..haha..=P
Then went to TESCO..the new one in Seri Alam..
Alamak..so many ppl there man..Flooded with ppl..
Then while i was walking into Tesco..This Pak Cik..
Whom i dunno..Who was with his wife and Kid..
Looked at me..and smile..And said..Amoi Amoi..=)
Then i like din layan him and quickly walk away..
His wife looked angry..blarh..of course..who wouldnt..
Especially when ur married and have a kid..and ur husband..
Is flirting with other younger girls..PErvertish..Ish!

Okay..TESCO right..Got some nice things lah..Got alot of Handphone shops side by side wey..So like..benson was in this shop looking at the handphones..then i went to the shop next to tht shop benson was in..and then the dude workin there was like Hello =) how can i help u..And suddenly benson called me..so i went to the shop beside..and the dude was like..T_T.....hahah..funny lar.. then the other girls from tht shop was like laughing..coz i was at their shop..and got pulled away by my bro..hahahaa..like customer STOLD. xD! then on the way back home..

Funny funny funny..I was in the car..then traffic light..so the car stopped..duh..=P then i was just looking outside the window..then saw this Wira Car..with 4 dudes inside..buat bodoh inside the car..lol..so i dun care..just look somewhere else..infront..tht Wira car was beside my dads car..then suddenly one of the dude like looked at me then told his friend dunno who cares wht..and then they wine down the window..and kept doing weird things to get attention..I..was there..trying so hard..not to laugh...then they two guys sitting infront pulak wine down their window..and started waving and all..I COULDN'T TAHAN!!!! I just started laughing...And looked away from the window..and the traffic light turned green..and the car moved..Thank God..haha..The agonyyy!!!!!!! Chiih..guys these days..

Okay la..I gtg now.
Church tmr. Hah.
Adios!

PS: Turtle..when u read this entry..In anyway do NOT start with ur Most Fav topic.U noe wht i mean..And if u dun..then good..=P

I love Kimberley Ong aka Kimmy! aka My Darlynnn!!!!! =D! MWAHS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment