Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yeah..Great..Sure..

Aiyaaks...I feel bad...but i know this is the right thing to do..Like i said before...the PBSM punya AJK tertinggi has chosen me to be in the schools kawad team to wakil and go compete..I reli reli dun want to...
FIRST OF ALL...
I have No Transport
I do NOT want to walk home
I tak bermaya to stayback 3 times a week..
I don't wanna get sun burn again..
I don't wanna tire out myself like i used to do..
I promised sum ppl tht i wouldn't do this to myself anymore..
I Don't want this to affect my studies..
I do not have the uniform..
I Dun wanna walk home with LPF and HCJ evday..
I Don't Have the will to compete and I have no time..


So Yeah..thats pretty it...I really have no mood for kawading or rather have anymore strength to kawad for 3 hours and then walk home 3 km with my bags and books...Yesh...thats not NICE you know...and then go back..have to do all da hw untill i have no time for myself..And no time to on9..and i'll be having mood swings...and be dead tired...Untill i cant do sum stuff which needs alot of my energy this and next month..So yeah..I told Khoo no..But she tried to kept persuading me..Plus i told myself no more and also promised sum ppl..So i shall not and stick to my word..Plus i will NOT let anyone FORCE me into doing sumthing i dun wanna do..Coz thts just not the right thing to do to me for i do things better in free will..Which i do not have...and it would rather much be forced will instead...Bleh...So i told her to find someone else to replace me...Yeah Yeah...I know tht alot of other ppl are dying to get into the school team and get chosen..Give it to em laah..I seriously dun wan laarh...So so sorry...It wasn't easy rejecting the spot in the team...But..Hey...I dun really have a full interest in Kawad-ing okays...If this was sumthing to do with dance then...I 100% free will...hehehehex...Wad? Wad to do..i like dance..I lurve dancing..And I miss Dance pracs...

Yesh...I reli reli reli luurvve dancing! Talking bout dance...I wanna go learn Breakin laah! I just dun get why my parents dun approve of it...MoM says it's more for guys..Yeah lah..I know...But it's also for gals wht...Dad...I dunno larh...Aiks...Really really reallly wanna learn!!!! then my God Bro who happens to be like pro in breakdancing doesn't reli wanna teach me coz he say.."Oyh..Dun leh..U'll heard yourself.." Dey...Brudder...No Pain No gain waht.....Correct? Agree? Argh...Fine...I'll learn myself...konon...hahahahhaha...Hmmmx....If i could just go learn....Man...I'll give a full 100% wei..hahahahhaa...I don't mind going for dance pracs Everyday...Yesh...I mean EVERYDAY! I'm Dance Carazee!!! hhahahaha...Ah welllz...Sobs Sobs...It'll come true one day..I hope.......hahahahha...Not hope...I KNOW! I will master breakin one day..hahahax...I miss dancin loads man..So muchs! Thats one reason why i lurve Nov and Dec so much..My time is always filled with dance pracs and all..Hahahhaa..Putting aside camps and conferences larh..But yesh! It's coz of dance pracs tht fills my time..I really just lurve those days!!! I miss it! And i'm looking forward to it!

Aye...type to much alrdy...lol...Later get complains..Blekz! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment