Monday, July 24, 2006

I Miss It! So Badly! T_T

Aww Man..I Miss Christmas Darn Much..All those Memories..Its all just so PeaCeful..First of all..Hols..Then Camps and Conferences..And Performance in Shopping Malls..I just miss it all So Much! Thats Just simply the time of the year which i really really love..It's filled with total Joy and Peacefulness..=] In tht time of year i like feel so trouble-less..Like everythings gone...far far away...I so So Miss the Dance practices during Christmas!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I MISS IT SO SO MUCH!!! When i heard some christmas songs i missed it even more! Sobs! I can't wait for christmas man...I can't wait for it to be back again! =]
Heres...A very Nice song..U can feel the peace when u listen to it! Hugs!



-CelineLurvesChristmas!CelineCan'tWaitForItToBeBackAgain!-

No comments:

Post a Comment