Friday, July 21, 2006

Haih....

Okay..First of all..I thought..Well..We all thought this freak program thing is something to do with accounts or sumthin..So we went to school..Then left..when we reached there we realise tht everyone accept us was wearing P.E clothes..Right..So we found out there would be some fizikal activities later on..So we went there early and had time to go back and change coz the school is abt 15minutes away from my taman..So went back..Change and went back there..First it was a ceramah on a Game called "PETANQ" Wad...? Okay..it's this reli weird game which was very famous back in the olden days..So Uh-Hmm...we learnt the history and everythin and how to play it..Okays..Now i found out tht this freak program is juz on learnin how to play tht lame game...Wad the...Waste of time plus energy..TooTNess!!! Argh...Then at 11am we went to the field..and da penceramah showed us how to play da game...Hmm..after tht they break us into groups and asked us to compete...Right...I wasn't interested and just simply through the ball so tht i would loose and can go mind my own things...Arghs...
Ok..Tht school..How shall i describe it? It's placed on a hill..The poor students there would have to walk up the hill which is like 1.5km away from the school..The hill is like steap..okay..Besides tht..Da students there seem very...Good..and diciplined unlike my school..The corridors were empty..Well..My school corridors are always filled with ppl..heh..Anyways..The girls tie's up their hair and yeah..dress neatly..Most of the girls in my school juz let down their hair..And their dressin? I dun wanna start..The guys there..Hmm..When they see gals they dun go all wild and start Pikat-ing em..Well..The chinese guys don't..The Malay And Indian guys there practice tht alot..The guys in my school pulak..All 3 races do lah..heh..Emx...That school got alot of plays for students to go dating..Haha..I mean..Seriously nice places..lolx..
Anyways..Me and Sue Mei was just so freakin bored that we found a nice cozy place under the tree and just sat there untill 1pm while the other ppl were competing..Oh yes..It was burning HOT! Ish...Waste of time..Thank Gudness My HP was with me..Hahaha..Not so bored...lol...At first it was spose to be untill 4.30pm..madness..But the thingy finished earlier then expected..So we left at 2pm..I was like so happy okays..Wat a turn down tht was..Wasting my time..Ish...
Today...Friday...Happy? Yes i was...Hah...Din do anything the whole day..JUst slack slack slack slack...Hmm..Then haha..had an interesting 'chat' with Jian Ming aka LJM,Phillip Err and Kuan Chong..Or sumthin..I dunno how to spell his name although he WAS my neighbour..hahaa...Bad bad me...Anyways...Planned to go out today...But then...
Aiyah..Nth lah..Wun say anything lah..I'll just keep my mouth shut..Let me just say sum stuff came up and i din get to go out..BuMmer...Aih...First of all...I feel bad coz i said i would go out with *anonymous* twice alrdy and in the end did not..TooT larh..Oh yes...Yesterday i spent my time finding layouts and re-modifying blogs...Well...I lurve my bloggy layout alots! Lurve Lurve Lurve it! I so dun like lookin at html codes...Pain to the eyes...arhh...My blogs nice..I'm satisfied with it..But i did not do a good job on the *other* blog..Aiks..I'll go re-modify it larh..Like not nice larh..So..Dull? anyways..Not in the mood to type alot now larh...(Though it's alrdy considered alot..=P) i'll just go look at more html codes and toture my eyes...Kays...Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment