Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another day is gone..

Hmms..Another day has gone by..My day today?? lols..So pai seh wei..In the morning at the assembly there..suddenly a teacher ask me to stand up..I was like.."Oh no..wad.." Suddenly the teacher said.."Tengok Rambut Dia..Rambut di depan tak terlalu panjang..Tak terlalu pendek..Cantik! Amoi Amoi patut ikut contoh dia.." I was like.......@_@!!!! Pai seh man...And here was i thinking my hairs messy........................Contoh..rites..............Okays..after tht my class went up alrdy..but suddenly we were called to go down to the assembly again..and then we kena spot check..after dats..we sat there for like an hour or more? Just coz It's science period and our science teacher happens to be the dicipline teacher..Hmm..So she scared we create hevock and decided to make our asses hurt by sittin on the floor..for 1 hour plus..BUT! hahahas..NICE! Got show to watch! lols..We saw all the ppl tht kena..The teacher check the bag..Then in the bag got knife..then in the belt got this very expensive looking belt..Youch..En.Rashid took the knife and cut the belt into half..OOoohs..Youch..Poor guy..hahaha..then teacher found rokok and all...hehs...And this poor guy had to cut his own pants just coz the bottom is like wide...so yehs..Hhahaha..Funny larh..
Anyways today was Mark's last day in school...=(...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's going for dis Exchange student thingy..Hmms...He'll be going to Mexico for a year..After PMR..In december...We're all gonna miss u lerhs!!! Sobs..Another friend shifting away..aiks..I hate perpisahan's man...Hmms...I hope i dun have to go through anymore perpisahan's! Dun wan too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVEN AND SHI QIN!
Lols...today so gud girl leh me! After school din online untill i finished my pile of hw'sss! Oh yes...HELP! My maths teacher is a trainee..Omgosh..I cant have this rite now! I need Back Cik Sharimini! At least untill the exams are over! Aih..Wht lah pengetua...Why my class?! Why?! Hmmph......Okays lerhs..Dun feel like typing much todays..Ciao..
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment