Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blekz! xD!

Hmmmm..Tomorrow would be ponteng-ing one whole day of school..Going to another school...Hahahax....I hope it wouldn't bored me out...I hope its not tht boring and bad...I HOPE..! Yah yah yah..Oh yes...Sunday gonna go visit Bryan's new homey! hahahaha..Belagaknyer tht fella..."Eh..Got Tennis Court,Swimming Pool,Gym and a Sauna!!!!!" Well..thats part of the sms tht i rmbered he sent to me..hahahahhaa...yepx...So yeah...Actually I plan to go out wif Su Hui and Her cousin this Sat but then i guess i would have to go to Immanuel...So yeah...seee if Friday they can anot...Then yeah..Go watch Pirates! I reli wanna see it larh...Ehemx...Times Flyin darn Fast...I tak tunggu tunggu the Next hols which is on 19th August! YaY! hahahahhaa...=P wads...I lurve hollies! OMGosh...My new Teachers are driving me crazy larh...It's soo Obvious tht they are teachers undergoing training..the Pengetuamust have put em in my class just coz he Thinks we wouldn't be givingthe trainee teachers a hard time....1st and last class..Same laah..U think my class dun bully teachers? I think my class bullies the most! Hah!

LoL...Okays...Right...I have new nick-names..
First ones Cute Yak..Given by Ahem Ahem Cheng Chee Yang...
Then Second ones Special-Crazy-Miss...Wadda?
Given by Cough Cough Chew Wen Long and
Chea Chen Siang aka Da Xiang!!!
hahahaha...wad lah....Simply giving ppl nicknames...lol...I must admit tht these ppl actually gets to brighten up my days in school larh...hahahahaha..Wow...Chew Wen Long have changed alot...Compared to his sucky attitude last year..hahaha..he's actually changing into a better person...Heh...I oso realise tht Sum 1 i will not say who is learning to become a Gentlement...Oooh....hahahahahhaha....Weird,Shocking...But Nice to Know tht there IS change....And yet for the better...=)
-OuT-

No comments:

Post a Comment