Sunday, July 23, 2006

OmeEGosh!

LoL! Okays! First of all rite..Theres this concert tht would be held at Danga Bay which is a beach on dunno wht August! There would be alot of Actors,Actresses and Singers plus Bands There! First..I was invited to go..but i decided not too lah...Suddently today Steffi told me that she have 2 V.I.P tickets and decided to go with me..LOL! SO KEWL! Cause she said tooo many of her friends asking her to bring em..So she din choose any of em and asked me instead...Aww Man..I feel so honoured! hahaha..So now see lah if MuM lets me go...Hmm...The freaking mosquitos are so like...DISTURBING! U know wht..Why are there even mosquitos in this world? Urgh..Blood suckers! Ish! Anyways..After church me went To Bryan's new hse..OMGOSH! His hse Damn nice man! The wind oso Like So strong..Wah..I can fall asleep there so easily..I just got back from his hse..huhuhuhuhuhu...I pratically spent the whole day there..hahahaha..Apa larh..He keep askin me to Swim..Dun wan! So maa fan! lolx!
Yepx yepx! So happy! Get to catch up more with Doreen today! So long alrdy since i got to like CHAT with her! She's HOT okay...hahhahahhaa...Aiyahs..Tomorrow got school agains...I cant wait for the hollies! YaYs! hahahahax...Hmmm...Aite larh..Dun wanna blog so long...Lazy...All i wanna say is...I LOVE CHOCOLATES! HUHUHUHUHUHUHU! lol...Oh Yahs! Maybe I would be going to EC's IU! I asked daddy again and he din say NO..But he din say Yes either..Hwahahah! xD! So i'll just havta see lorhx...Hmmm...
YaYs! Thank Eus So So So much to Calvin! YaYs! Now me got the song i wanted liao! Muacks Muacks Muacks Muacks Muacks! Hahahaz! Beng! U wan da Veronicas de? I got de! wan then tell me yas? Thank Eu agains!!!!! Hugs!
Oh Yesh! Hwahaha..If anyone has these songs pls Send to me ya? Its reli reli kewl and nice songs!
katy fitzgerald-it doesnt get any better than this
Frankie JordaN-once again
Thanks!
-OuTy-

No comments:

Post a Comment