Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fuh FUh FuH!

Hwahahaha...My day ahh..Such a long day...Woke up at 6am..Then i started talking to myself in my head..."Okay..Wht day is it...Monday? No..Tuesday? No..Wednesday? Nopes..Thursday? Nuh-Uh..Friday..Tht was yesterday wasn't it? Ahh! Its A SAT! Whee! Wait..then why am i up so early?" Hahahaha..After tht i went back to La La land...And after like 30 minutes plus..I was awoken from my beauty sleep by my sis sayin.."Oyh..Wake up lah!" LoL..it was eh..dunno wht time..Then i had to get rdy for me is gonna go hang out wif fwends..hahahhaa...So friend came..Got in the car..And i had me choco's with me! YaYs! So nice..Yesterday daddy bought some chocolates for me..=D! So i waited for the choclates..ate it..and went to sleep at 12am..Which was today mornin? hahahhaa..
Then woke up..B4 goin in the car..grab some chocs and went off...Fuh fuh..hahahaha..I LOVE CHOCOLATES! YaYs! hahaha..THen yepx...Friend went to fetch other ppl..Went to Makan..Ok..I had eh..One roti canai? hahahaha..After tht bla bla bla then went to Angsana to hang out..We are juz a crazy bunch lah..Ok..Lets just say the shops we went to had no peace till we left! hahahaha...
Saw sum1 at Silver Planet who reminded me of sum1 else..Hahahhaha...Then Hillarious stuff hapened! It was Eunice Wong's *Privacy* tht was eh..Invaded oleh Kelvin Lim..Huhuhuhuh! I will not say wht happen lah..Later she angry pulak! Hwahaha! Okays..I had a great time there lah..=] ermz..then went for band prac..and yeah..came back..Had curry..i accidentally put too much curry and it became like soup...-_-''' but other thn tht it was a great dinner! Cooked by me daddy! Hwahahah! I gonna go mandi now lah..I noeh U can smeelll Me! SMELL THE BAU *HARUM* OF CELINE! HUHUHUHUH! lolx..and then i'll go finish the rest of the chocolates! YaYs! hahahaha..Awrite..Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment