Friday, July 28, 2006

Tired........!

So tired wei..Today after school..like i mentioned..we would be giving a bday suprise for a friend..so the plan was for me to go back and then Sue Mei's mum come pick me then we go..But u c..my bus came friggin late..And Sue Mei's mum forgotten tht school ends at 12.15pm today..So...Me and Sue mei had no choice but to walk to the hse larh...so Hot wei..haha...Then mark came today to get his documents or stuff..then he asked all his friends to sign his school uniform...hahahaha...Hmms..Gonna miss him...Okays...anyways...It was great..lol...at first tht person couldn't come..coz sick..then yeah..we say..must come wei..we have to show u this bla bla bla...coz she thought today meeting marhs...so yeah...Then when we came down the stairs with the cake..and everything..She cried...hahahhaa..Awww...lols...
Was there like untill 5.30pm leh....I was so tired man..Sue Mei larhs...dun wanna go back yet coz of *AhemAhem*...hmms..bully me...so bad....hahahahas....Thens went to Sue Mei's hse..but b4 tht i went to buy sumthing...Then the guy who was attending to me..Omgosh...i dunno how to describe lah..Then he gave me one thing extra of wht i was buying free..Then he said.."Next time u need anything come back here ya? I'll give u discount.." dunno lah..discount or dunno wht free..whteva...so scary lah wei..So pai seh...Then finally reached home...So So So tired! gudness...Ems oh yeahs..School was eh....Ok larh...gettin use to the new place...haha..every teacher tht came in was like.."eh..why u sitting there one?" ish..Sobs Sobs..lols...anyways...School was find lah..Coz i got to eat chocolate! hahahahaha...Hmms...LoLs...I think i actually influenced my sibs to like...LIKE techno wei..Coz my playlist like full with technos send by Ahem Ahem Calvin..hahahhaa....Tht guy...Wht larh...He influence me and now i go influence them pulak! Hwahahahahahs! I can go burn a whole cd of techno d! lols....
Tomorrow Sat...Morning go hang out with "Core" ...then at 3pm go church for dunno wht music ministry meeting..Hmms...Gonna be a loong day for me too...And i'm glad its friday...geez...in a few more days it would be a new month alrdy...Carnival day coming..teacher requested me,mel and ben to perform 2 dances..Hmms...gotta start practicing..yays! i lurve dancing! hahahaha...Then 17 other schools would be coming to ma school on the Carnival Day..i oso dunno why...Hmms...Oh yes....I just remembered tht i have......Tons of hw to be done....Aiks.....See! Come back late...cannot on9 untill late night adi...have to do hw...hahaha...anyways..dun feel like on9-ing to long either larh..i'm tired...Exhausted...dun even noe whether i can do my hw anot..Okays larh..Nth much..Ciao.
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment