Monday, July 24, 2006

YaYs!

Hey There..Wells..First of all..My day was..Pretty aite..hahaha..Normal stuffs.. same old same old..Got some test results..Boy...I did not study and my results seem to be better than those who studied! Haha..Weirds..I seriously did not study..except if u call opening the text book 5 minutes b4 the test started studyin...Hahahhaa...Well...Its weird..How some ppl who i thought were better then me got lower marks..WEIRD LARH! But Hey! Budak budak di luar sana..Dun follow me kays..Its NOT good..heh..Getting quite gud marks without studying doesnt tell me that i can do tht all the time but instead it tells me.."Hey..If i din study and could get this kinda marks..Imagine wht greater marks i can get by studyin?!" hahaha..Yeaps..So...KIDS! Study! hahahaha..Anyways..Next monday is a hollie..and friends are plannin to go out..Hmmx...See larh..If they not going then i have another bunch of friends tha invited me out..Hehx..Busy busy me..lols..i cant believe how fast times flying..This is alrdy the last week of july! And next weeks alrdy August! Whoa..More than half a year is gone man..

Hwahahahs! For the PMR candidates out there! Just incase u dun know whens ur trials..ITS IN TWO WEEKS TIME! 8th August Mind you...Hahahahhaa..Ur PMR would be on 2October..And would most probaly end on 6thOct...WHoooHOOO! PMR ends before my bday reaches! So kewl! Can go hang out alrdy! Hahahahahhaa...Or should i juz do another partae which everyones requesting for? Hmmm..*thinks* Anyways...5thAugust coming..Which is da DOLOUS program thingy...Hahhaha..Kewl! Emx..12th August would be my schools carnival day..OMGosh..Last year my ELS persatuan made me Sell Rojak..Wadtha...So tiring wei..No more rojak Puh Leez! I have to cut this and that..Then the whole day standing there stiring and campuring the thingies! NO MORE ROJAK THIS YEAR! HUHUHUHU! Should i go help at koperasi club or ELS club...NoooOoOo! I'm thorn in between again..Hahahah..Go help both..Later run here and there..Lolx...Siao..hahaha...See larh who needs me more..Bwahahah! Tengok! My *HELP* is not tht easy to get okays! hahahaha..Whose first then they get my HELP..hahaha...

LOL! You know wht? Lately i've been going Music Carazee! I like hear nice songs on the radio...Dunno the title..So me go search untill I found it! The title only..Sobs...Cant find where to dwnload it..No limewire..aihs..Ermx..Does Anyone have any of these songs?

You And I Both-Jason Mraz
All or Nothing-Athena Cage
Greatest Story Ever Told-Oliver James(Aww man do i love this song!)
Only One-Yellowcard
Have A good Day-The Click Five
Ocean Avenue-Yellowcard
All Star-Smashmouth
I'd Do Anything-Simple Plan
Dancing In the MoonLight-TopLoader
Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day
Satisfaction-Benny Benassi(Club Mix)
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment