Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm Blessed..=)

Heys..Today was..Erms..It was okay at first..AT FIRST..Till it was during History period..Which is my class teacher..Yes..She teaches me Hisotry..And..Me,Sue Mei doesn't like her a bit..Shes just so...fake...Anyways..The day before yesterday..I went into the teachers room..then..I bump into Ms.Ong..(The teacher tht likes to make my school life more difficult..) Aihs..Then..She said.."Why aren't y'all listening to ms.ong anymore? Din i change ur places the other day? I'm watching over you all..Rmb tht.." Wad the heck..Ok...Lets take a look here...She was my class teacher last year...LAST YEAR! WAS! And to make things worse...she doesnt even teach me a SUB! NTH! she doesnt teach me at all! Haihs...The day i din go school because i was sick..yeahs..tht day..she changed our place in school...I sit beside the window..And friends from other classes..Well..Lower classes tht is..always come by the window..

So she says..I would get influenced by em and become bad...haihs..wht larh..i wun larh..so she change my place and sue mei's place to the other end of the class..Ish......
But we din care..so we just sat back at our places..So for a few weeks nth happened..untill the day before yesterday when i bumped into tht teacher...Haihs...
Then today she asked my class teacher to Make Sure we change our place..And dun go back to our old places..So she asked us to change..Hmm..I was very angry with her larh..coz..She like..Kinda a lil kepo larh..And i dun reli like it..Aihs..And i hate tht place..so friggin hot...Ish...Not only that..My table sucks! The underneath is like bent..stupid larh..then i cannot put books or anything..which i do need to...Haihs..So When Zi yang found out..He said..Tomorrow he will go and get a new table for me..a better one..Thanks..=) Then went to the com room..had no mood to online larhs...

After english was Maths..b4 the maths teacher come in..Kaw Meng Chung came to my place..(He's one of my Best Friend)..Then just chat..Then suddenly..he ask.."Ehs..U not going to change place alrdy arh?" I said No..then he said oh..okays..Then he walked away..Then when i was doin notes...Sue mei suddenly said.."Oy Oy! Look!" Then i turn arnd..I saw Meng Chung bringing his table to my place..Then he took my Sucky useless desk and replace it with his....Which was perfectly fine..Awws.....Thanks loads wei..=)...Then yeah yeah yeah..the whole class started making ALOT of noise..and then started to ejek ejek..Wads larh..He's my bestie oni larhs...Nth else..You know..I dun get why they just dun get bored...They've been teasin me and him for like 1 year and 8 months now..Wads man..Not bored of it meh? hehs..

Then yeahs..I was like feeling very blessed larh to have great friends...When we change place..I was like angry..Sue Mei could c...so she kept tryin to make me smile..hahaha...Cracking all sorts of weird,cold jokes..hahaha..But..its not the jokes tht makes me smile..its the effort she puts in..to make me laugh..=)...Aww man! I lurve u guys loads lerh..Nice to know tht u actually have friends by your side..With u when ur happy or sad..And friends..Trying to do the best they can to make u smile..although it may make them look dumb..or rather make u feel better eventhough they cant help fix the situation entirely...Thats wht true friends are..And i'm glad it exist in my life..=) I'm glad tht there ARE sum ppl who are actually THERE for me..I'm glad those ppl exist in my life..And its truly a great blessing to know em..It sure is..

Wells..tomorrow...Friday..Would be going out after school..To a friends hse to give a friend a Suprise birthday partae..hahaha...Then on Sat going out again with core..Then on sunday,Church,And Choir Prac..Hahaha..Ayes..theres this choir thingy..at first i din plan to join..but since my dads involve in it..and i wanna give him support..i shall join then..On sunday..my friends would actually be doin another birthday bash..in the evening..but i guess i wouldn't be able to make it..Sorry Guys! Monday! Holiday..Would be going out with a big group of friends..hahahaha..Well..Since i want to go out with both groups tht invited me out..My classmates decided to join together lorhs..although they dun know my other group of friends..But since i want to..hahahas...they agreed..Wells..I'm thorn in between..Dunno whether i should go out wif My classmates or with Yen Fah,Jackson,Ben,Eunice...THORN IN BETWEEN..Yersss....I dun like to make decisions like this as i said b4...aihs....

Hmmm...So...I imagined this situation...Classmates infront...I in the middle..and the other group behind..hahahas...Wht lah...funny...Hmms...So susah larhs..see how things go larh..Then oni i make decision..hahas...I'm so glad tht tomorrows friday and mondays a hol! Whoo! Darn happy....hahahahaha...Okays larh..I know my blog is like friggin long alrdy...PpL read also wanna sleep alrdy..Okays larh..Ciao!

-*YaP*Tai*KaW*! Besties 4 evr!-

-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment