Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You're not alone. =)

It's nice to know that i wasn't the only one feeling this way.
In fact, i found someone who is going through almost the exact same situation as I am.
Being me, i listened and then comfort/counsel/advice/encouraged.. whatever u wanna call it.
But heh, to my surprise, as i encouraged this person..
i actually found myself being encouraged as well, by whatever i was saying. =)
And I am glad i managed to motivate/encourage a troubled friend.
Never fails to put a smile in my heart. =)

I guess it's sometimes nice to know that you're not the only one in this.
In whatever situation you're in.
Be as independent,strong and tough..Sometimes, too much, till you think you can actually stand alone. But like the the mechanical pencil and its lead, or the car and its fuel, or a toaster and bread, Dont you see that almost everything in this world is made to complement one another?

And just like how God made a companion for Adam, humans will always need each other. Be it lovers or friends, You can only stand alone for so long.

But that's the most beautiful part, you were never alone to begin with. =)
God has been with you, from the very start and if you will let him, To the very end.

I am blessed, blessed with so many people who sincerely and genuinely care.
Though, at times, even in the midst of all these wonderful people, loneliness still finds its way to overwhelm and consume me. But i guess these times, are the times when i am reminded that true joy can never be found in the things of the world or the people of the world. =)

50 days.

xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment