Monday, March 05, 2012

The Smile that shines, through the tears.

“Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” 

“I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did? 

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” 

“Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” 


― Mother Teresa
----------------------------------------------------------

KM : Ma! got orange juice?
Ma : Nope, bt got orange la..
KM : =( .. Kay.. i'll just eat orange later then.

*after a while*

Ma : Here you go! :)) *brings a full cup of orange juice she squeezed*

awwwwwwwwwwwhhhh my mummy my mummy my mummy. 

When people ask me what is true love?
I ask them to look at my Mum.

Love you too much ma!
The best cup of orange juice i've ever drunk!

xoxo.!

1 comment: