Thursday, March 29, 2012

Art and Crafts.

Today i spent almost half of my day preparing/making birthday presents.
AND YESSSH I KNOW I SHOULD BE STUDYING! =/

but i got carried away. Sighs. i cannot la, I just love making things for people. They're so much more meaningful compared to something you just pick up from a store. Making these things requires patience, effort and time. And i've never once bought a birthday card. Over all these years, each and every birthday card has been handmade. =)

I got so carried away! And I suddenly got reminded again of how i used to just take a simple, plain, A4 paper and fold away till something interesting came out of it. Haha. Origami! ^.^  and i used up a whole lot of time thinking of ways to make my birthday card more unique.. more special compared to the ones i've made before. I never fail to want to think of something new every single time I make a birthday card. Like how my public law lecturer always say that "Law is a bottomless peek" I think Creativity itself, is also a bottomless peek! It just never ends! and theres just no limit or whatsoever when it comes to creativity! =)

I don't know about you guys, but I for one have a special liking towards things that are handmade. It may not be as canggih as the ones you grab of a store but its definitely one that is more meaningful. =)) 
Haha..i just get soooo carried away every single time I start my art and crafts! and oh! i was looking high and low for my whole set of stablo color pencils to realize that i have given them away together with my whole lot of stationary when i visited the Myanmar refugee school. Awwwwwh.. =/ Never thought that i'd ever be in need of them color pencils at this age. Haha. Guess i thought wrong! Rawr.

And oh! i randomly came across one of my old entries and i was doing this tag, tagged by Kim.. and.. hahaa..let me share some of the questions here.. made me laugh. x)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
= Bryan - He'd put a smile on my face
= Kimberley - i'd not feel lonely for we'd be doing anything and everything together. =) my twin. (btw. we're one crazy pair when we're together. =D )
=Mel - She ma pillow. x) hahahaha..

4.. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
= The best dance school in the world. =D no books.all dance. ;)

haha.. WISHFUL THINKING! Gosh. Look at me now! 4 years later! In a LAW SCHOOL, FILLED WITH BOOKS. how sad. ahhahaa..maaaans.

5.. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
= Go to a school that excludes books and just plain dance&music all day long. :)

Again, WISHFUL THINKING! hahaa..how i wish.. *daydreamface*

13. What is your ambition?
= pro-dancer. xDDD (i wish it)

Awww..look at me..so cute. Pro-dancer. hahahahahaa...

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
=i'd rather they point out to me instead of talking behind my back. (straight forward=i like.)

Yes, straight-forward i still like!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
=Trusting people too much tht i get hurt. Giving in too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How things can change over the years and how some things still remain over the years. =) The beauty of life.

xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment