Sunday, March 18, 2012

18th March, 2012.

I am praying, praying for You.
And someday, someday we'll meet.
=)

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile.

----------------------------------------------------
Today, i re-dedicated my Life to You, Lord.
God, I want You, more than I want answers.
I dont want to want the blessings and Use You.
But instead, i want to want You, and Use the blessings that you place upon me.

" He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose. "
- Jim Elliot.

I know You have placed me wherever I am for a reason. I know you have plans for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me. I also know that You have brought alot of people in and out of my Life for Your very own reasons. Reasons which i may or may never find out nor understand. But for whatever your reasons are, I choose, to trust in you.

I will wait on you Lord, more than the watchmen wait for the morning. =')


I will be grateful for the twenty-four hours that are before me. Time is a precious commodity. I refuse to allow what little time I have to be contaminated by self-pity, anxiety, or boredom. I will face this day with the joy of a child and the courage of a giant.
- Max Lucado.

xoxo.!

No comments:

Post a Comment