Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mystery Unveiled.

With much anxiety, butterflies and curiosity..
For a Whole Year..

The Mystery has finally been Unveiled! =))))))


It has been a crazy year of sampat-ing..
But its just TMTH for the whole Mystery to be unveiled in JUST A DAY.!
ONE YEAR and ONE DAY.. HUGEEEE difference weihh!
hahaha.. but anyways..

It brought alot of Smilesssss! =))))))))))))))))))
hahahaa... Ahhhhhhh~ =)))))))))))))))

Anyways! besides all the JOY..
Theres also a sad story to be told.. =(
Like usual Kan? Life is always about Ups and Downs. =/

I used to share both Happiness and Sadness with you..
But the troubles and problems in my life doubled and tripled..
It became too much for you to handle.. U got tired..
I understand and i stopped sharing my overloaded problems with you..
And so.. i only shared my Happiness with you..
But now..

I cant even share my Happiness with you either..
I can no longer share both Good and Bad..
Both Ups and Downs, Happy or Sad times with you anymore..

How is this then, called a Friendship?

It was really amazing how that simple miss call explained every single question.

Sighs. Oh wells.. =( 

As happy and over joyed i am about the unveiled Mystery,
You definitely play a bigger role in my life. 

But i guess this is Life. People and Things change as time goes on.

SO ANYWAYS.!
NEWS FLASH!
i'll be going down to JB on the 18th to celebrate my Nephew's 2nd Birthday! =)
Cant wait to huggg himm! he's such a cutieee! =)))

Till next time.. =D

xoxo.!

Lord, You are.. truly the Only One..
Who I can trust and fully rely on.

No comments:

Post a Comment