Friday, February 20, 2009

You said Move On, Where do I go?


It could be, but it shouldn't be.

I've not had the bestest week ever.
But whats new?! I'm pretty sure many others out there have had the longest weeks of their lives. maybe even worse than wht i had.

Some 'highlights' i could remember.
Exams started on Monday.
Chemistry was just over my head.
Biology ruled because i rock biology.
Maybe i should rock other subjects too so tht they'll rule like bio. =.=
*like i have a choice. pfft*
I got biten by this super tiny GREEN weird bug.
And it left its mark on my thighs up till today.
My lil bro said. "Heyy! maybe you'll become like spiderman." =.=
HAD to run on wednesday after school to earn marks for my RED hse. I've nt fully recovered from the Running prac+Netball competition+Cross Country after effects. And When i was sprinting for z 100m.. All the pains came back stronger than ever.! OUCHES. And had to run 200m right after that. So yesh. She officially over strained her hamstrings tht day. And she STILL has to run 4x100m and 800m for sports day. Sheeesh-ness.. Short-putt is my only favourite sport durin sports day. ;)

i was too busy the whole week tht i only had time to help out my grandma with some housework. Besides studying of course.
I got to tuition on time today.. PLUS i got into a nice nice bus with nice air-condition, nice seats and two tvs in it. Unlike the previous crappy bus i took. =.= TAK DE OXYGEN. I hope rapid KL upgrades ALL their buses to the bus i got into today. =D AND i also manage to catch the bus the minute i crossed the road to get to the bus stop after tuition. So yesh, i didn't have to wait. =) Thank God for that! ^^

And talkin bout crappy buses,
Guess wht just happened?
I was half-way bathing, actually i just started when i realized tiny brown stuffs in the water. (i bathe from this tangki/ basin whtever u call it.) i was like WTH?! And took a closer look at those stuffs. I dunno bout anyone else but it seriously looked like shit to me.! Seriously. Tiny piece of crushed up shit. ....... I was disgusted the minute tht thought came in mind. But then again, i asked myself, HOW and WHY in the world would anyone crush shit in their own hse Bathroom?! in the bathing water summore! i'm sure the people living with me are civilized enough not to do smth like tht. So it sorta passed my mind. Bathe in the other bathroom and asked my lil bro to check out those crappy stuffs. Guess wht he said?

Me: B, wht u think those stuffs are?
BB: I think its some unfiltered shit from the water
Me: OH EM GEE! IT actually ACTUALLY could be true!!!!

Looking at the 3 days , 12,14,17 feb, no water came. they prob had some water pipe issues. AND OMGGGGGGGGGG... it could actually ACTUALLY be SHIT. eyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!! *ueks* i dun wanna further investigate wht it is.. i dun even wanna know wht it really is. PFFT! grose. so people! check your water before u bathe/drink/whtever wit it before hand! Nyah!

i've been having nice dreams lately. =)
But before those nice-dreams started i had a sorta-nightmare-ish dream when i dozed off oe of the evenings this week. i've nt have these kinda dreams in quite a long time. =/ idunlikeEuBadDreams! Shooooooooo~! Anyways nice dreams have been flooding my sleep.. and it feels so nice. =) I wanted to ask some people this question "Have u ever dreamt a dream u never felt like waking from?" but then again, it made me think. Logically, if u didn't wanna wake up you'd most probably be dead. =.= But its nice to live in a fairytale every once in a while. especially when reality is having its tol on ya.

MUMMY!
i hope your new job is treating u well! take care of those legs and back alright! i miss u tons and millions and billions! iloveyou!

DADDY!
I miss you.. =( thanks for calling the other day.. =) iloveyoutoo!


I dreamt about you last night.
Truth be told, i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment