Friday, February 27, 2009

Hate Waiting For The Bus I Do!

Rawr. Thursday and Friday (today) have been super tiring! =(
and yesh, hate waiting for the bus i do! =(
on thurs, i had to go to MP to update my bro's bank book.
and had to buy coffee for my grandma from Jusco.
and Had to go to Public bank to get my tuition money.
waited for 1 whole hour before i got to RHB..
walked to Public Bank from RHB coz it was going to be 4pm..
and then waited for the bus for another 1 whole hour at the wai sek kai bus stop. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! stewpid waste of time maans. =(
by the time i got back i was practically half dead. =.=
and to find out tht i went through all this trouble for NOTHING.
Argh! wthwthwthhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~!! ..................

its so sayang. got one kancil in the porch..
but nobody's touching/using it. coz bro in JB.if only i had my license!
i wouldn't have to friggin rely on busses and public transport.
Today pun sama.

waited for the bus for 1 whole hour AGAIN!
but the good part is tht i didn't need to pay for my bus ticket.
one aunty sitting beside me gave me her ticket coz she wasnt gonna use it anymore for the rest of the day. =) hw nice of her. ^^
After tuition, i walked to the bus stop as fast as i could.
and when i was about to cross the road, i saw the bus zoom right past me.
i'm like.. "OMG?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!" =(... T_T.......
and thus, i waited for the bus for another whole friggin hour.
OWH MAN. Sitting at the bus stop for one hour is just so stewpid!
Blaaaaaaaaaarrrhhhhh. Hopefully tmr i wouldn't need to wait for the bus THAT long AGAIN. nyaaaah monday got chemistry replacement class. (tuition) so i gotta take the bus 3 times next week. =( unless benson can fetch me. *grins* hor ben? =) heeee~!

i was supposed to run for my RED hse today. 800m.
but tak jadi coz my teacher couldnt drop me at tuition coz she had to teach tuition so.. in the end.. we discuss discuss.. i dun need to run. =D i'd rather dun run than miss tuition man! Its very pain to miss tuition coz my tuition fees aint cheap! and its my own savings.! so yeah! sakits u noe. even if its my dad's money also! tuition is a cannot miss thing! =P
YOU KNOW WHY?! Today had chemistry class in school. AND MY TEACHER JUST FLYYYYYYYYYY THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER YO! NO EXPLAINATION, NO EXAMPLES, NOTHING~~! She hardly explained weih! she just flyyyyy! i kept telling myself.. "if i didn't take chemistry tuition, i'd be so done for. =.=" ......... SERIOUSLY LORH. Then i said.. "CIKGU! YOU SANGAT CEPAT LARH! " GUESS WHAT SHE ANSWERED ME?!

Teacher: Yeah, kerana saya rasa You semua ada pergi tuition. So ini sebagai revision untuk kamu semua. Kena EXPRESS kerana nak habiskan syllabus.
Me: WAH?! Terbalik le sekarang! TUITION JADI SEKOLAH, SEKOLAH JADI TUITION!
Teacher: Haha, Yea la..
Me: Then Semua yang tak pergi tuition mesti KO dan GG!
Teacher: Tak de lah. saya rasa kelas kamu semua ada pergi tuition
Me: Ehh CIKGU! Tak Boleh Anggap Begitu sahaja! BAIK CIKGU TANYA!
Teacher: Smiles.
Me: .......... swts. *shouts* WHO DUN GO FOR CHEMISTRY TUITION?!!!!
*5 people raise hands looking seriously LOST*
Teacher: Owwh, Then yang 5 ni next week u duduk depan.
Me: *shakes Head* ..........................

She was my form 4 chemistry teacher. Lemme just say how SUCKY my form 4 knowledge of chemistry is man! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~! i neeeed serious practise and help for form 4 chemistry. and i'm so fortunate and happy tht i'm taking tuition for chemistry! if not i'd be so left out and far behind! anyways, I LOST MY COMB AGAIN! T_T nooooooooooo~! =( Baru buy summore.. haihhhsss... why oh why..

Anywaaaays..
its a friday! again. =P
I'm gonna get back to my stuffs nw.
Toodles~~~! ^^

BTW...
PERASAN PEOPLE ARE FUN. :)
not those annoying perasan people tho. =P
xoxo.!
Your just so Annoyingly-Adorable. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment