Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celine is Sad. =(

My parents left to go back to JB already..
Along with my elder bro.. =( Haaaaaaaaihhhhs..
i miss them already.. =( i dunno why i feel so sad..
They fetched me to SK Seri Kepong before they left for JB..
coz i had running practise.. teacher wants me to run 800 metres for Sports day. Siao. I ran till i almost fell. my legs suddenly had no strength when i reached the finish line.. =/ I dun like to run although i can. haihs. unless its those long distance runs.
and when i came home.. the house suddenly felt so empty..
Maybe its because i've been together with them for so long lately.. tht.. i couldn't bare to let them go again.. it feels just like last year when i just moved down to KL.. when i had to part away from them after being together with them for so long..

i was with them in JB from nov till dec. in dec they came down to KL and went back before new year's eve. on the 21st of jan they came down again and stayed till now.. ahhhhhhhhhh.. MUMMY DADDY I MISS YOU ALREADY! =(

i'm gonna miss those mornings when my mum would walk to school with me. when i chit chat with my mum.. along the way.. =( when i go window shoppin with both my parents.. or when Dad fetches me to and back from tuition.. its back to walking to school alone..and waiting for half an hour to an hour for the bus to go and the come back from tuition. Zzzz... i'll be okay after 2 days or so.. Pfft. just lettin it all out. Haihs.. i hate the feeling of coming home to an empty hse.. well at least my lil bro is still here.. so its not 2 person but 3 instead. =P my grandma,me and bb. aunts flying off tmr. Nyah. but she always comes home late anyways.

i've got a confession to make!
my mum does manja me alot when she comes to KL. =P Pfft.
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..i'm gonna miss being manja-ed too! =(
x) sounds so wrong! But everyone needs to be pampered every ones in a while!
Dont they?..~! blehs.

my Netball competition's tmr..! so i'm gonna need all the rest i can get today. JIA YOU SMKSB! WE SO TOTALLY CAN ONE! ahh.. words of encouragement DO make u feel better.

shoutouts.!
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY ELAINE!!!!!!!!
it was so so nice seeing u last Sunday! =) *HUGS* hope u enjoyed ur day.!
KIMBERLEY ONG!
Imissulikecrazy. =( come back Fast!
and lastly..
LIM KIEN BENG!
I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH! where have u been?! =(
idunliketobesad. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment