Friday, February 13, 2009

Hw much Darker will She Get?! =P

Hey peeps! its the end of the week. Again.

So anyways.. it was e holi on monday.
Had school on tues as always.. And on weds,
i had my netball competition at Pusat Sukan Cochrane,Cheras.
Yep. I went there again.. but for netball this time..
The last time i went there was around mid last year?
for Handball competition. oh how do i hate the field. PFFT.
My team had to play 2 games in the friggin same court.
the WORSE court among the rest i would say.
IT WAS FRIGGIN FLOODED! and muddy!
dang it. i wore the wrong shoes. i tried to find boots!
football ones! but i failed to find any. so i wore the nike shoe..
my parents bought for me last last christmas.

guess wht?
when it got soaked in all those puddle of mud..
My shoe became to friggin heavy!!!
It was so hard to run around and defend the attacker! arh!
I felt so slowed down man!... ahhhh! i couldnt give my all..
and wht sucked most was when the base of my left shoe came out half way.
before the next round started, i just tore the whole thing off and threw it aside.
i was so pissed larh! =( and when the whistle went "prriittt!"
the minute i ran! my leg went forward so far i did a split! WTH.
coz all tht was left on the base of my shoe was pure plastic i think?
dunno wht u call those materials. but anyways..
the first game sucked big time. Almost all of us kept slipping and falling..
EVERY SINGLE SECOND! poor Serena fell quite a few times the minute she got the ball. hw wasted! awww man! =( we obviously lost the first game to St.Marys.

But Thank God for a second game.
two games for every school before entering semi-finals.
we were up against Sri Segambut.
This time, my shoe was a definite gonner.. And since St.Mary's had already played their 2 games (they won both.) some of us asked if we could borrow their boots. since we had to play in the same court again. ahhhs. =( and they were so kind to lend us their boots! aww! thanks a million girls! it helped seriously alot alot alot! ^^ So in the next game, as we had better grip to the ground, we played with more confidence and went all out! this time we could really give our all! ^^ and we won the 2nd game! awright man! ^^
so we got into semi-finals! yay! the next round was supposed to be on Friday!
but suddenly they told us the next round would be later tht evening itself!
ahhh.. =( all of us were all muddy and uncomfortable..
PLUS we gave the boots back to the girls since they needed it..
And without shoes! HW?! Aihs.. we played against Convent Sentul..
all of them so friggin tall. :( we lost. nyah. our asses go whooped. Pfft.

So anyways, it was alright i guess..
getting into semi-finals is already an achievement if u ask me. ;)
many teams would have rather trade for our positions. =)
so be greatful girls! we did great! =)
we had fun nw didn't we?! =) i sure did. nyahaha..
We got so dirty. xD *tht sounds wrong* x)
Literally okay! haha. So yeh, when i gt home, despite at hw tired i was, had to clean up all those mud on my clothes and on my poor poor sayang shoes! it took me 1 hour i think.. to scrub.. both my clothes and shoe.. T_T tiring alright!
the next morning, i felt the pain siut! my whole body was in pain. especially the hamstrings at my thighs! and there was a torn in my toe.. =.= i only realised it in school when i was hurting..! a yes, the heat nvr leaves the body till after a few days. dunno why tho. =P i'm gonna fry myself again tmr! theres gonna be cross-country tmr..more heats! and i so totally wanna be in the top 20 again this year!!! i was ,last year, but i only got a cert. i wan a trophie this year too! my last year in highschool! must must must do my best!

Just keep running, just keep running, just keep running,running,running~!
*the dorry song from Nemo. nyahaha. its swimming actually*

i'm just thinking of wht shoe to wear tmr. hmm.
the previous cross-country i did, my shoe became 3 pieces. =/
Anyways! Await my good news hopefully! hehe. =)
SO i'm gonna hav to rush to tuition tmr right after running!
and at night! imma be celebrating my cousin's bday. =P
wht e hectic day! its valentines tmr. nyaha. I dun get why so many ppl stress over V-Day! chilling lah people! =) by right! u shud treat ur loved ones like u treat them on V-Day , EVERYDAY! : D. RIGHT GIRLS? hehehe. =P and guys la. =))

There was no water yesterday. Theres nt gonna be any water Tomorrow, and on the 17th. hooray......................... Pfft. Alrighty mans. I IS TIRED. GOOD NIGHT. =D


Yours Truly, No.4.

It gets harder and harder to accept and face reality.
Its indeed hard to Let This Go.
I never wanted this. Did You?
you've no idea hw much i miss Us.
Whether we get this back or not..
It'll Always and Forever Be a Memory In My Heart.
*hugs* ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment